Inflammation of the prostate occurs in different forms and reaches different stages. Enormous prostatitis is a type of disease characterized by the formation of stones in the prostate with consequent harmful consequences.
What is this disease?
Huge prostatitis refers to a fairly rare form of prostate problems. It develops in the context of chronic inflammation and other diseases. Accompanied by worsening of visual acuity, urination problems, pain in the perineum and lower abdomen.
There are two types of diseases:
- True- stones form directly in the prostate and are formed from salts of calcium, phosphoric acid.
- False- agglomerates enter the prostate from other organs and are obtained from urea salts.
Entities vary in size and number. Prostate stones are also classified into 2 types:Endogenous - taken in chronic prostatitis, as a complication, increases the likelihood of stagnating processes.
The main risk of chronic massive prostatitis is the rapid deterioration of a man's general health, the development of complications, the appearance of new inflammations in other systems and organs.
Stones in the prostate gland are formed for the following reasons: stagnation of prostatic secretion and penetration of urine into the organ.
The first appearance is called:
- Acute or chronic prostatitis? Adenoma;
An abnormality such as the entry of urine into the prostate ducts is caused by the following factors:
- Regular inflammation of the urinary tract?
- Genital Injuries?
- Stones in the bladder and kidneys.
- Catheterization of the bladder.
The predisposition to the huge disease is also due to many conditions:
- Neglect of regular hygiene procedures.
- Bad habits?
- Abnormal intimate life, rare sexual intercourse.
- Decreased function of the immune system.
- Continuous exposure to stress.
- Effects of adverse environmental factors.
- Sedentary lifestyle
- Abuse of unhealthy foods?
- Hormonal failure?
- Exposure to chronic constipation.
Diagnosis: Symptoms and signs in men
Signs of massive prostatitis are expressed in:
- Pain in the groin and lower abdomen, extending to the lower back, pelvis, scrotum.
- Disorder of urinary excretion, accompanied by pain syndrome, frequent pushing, feeling of constant fullness of the bladder
- The presence of bloody impurities in semen or urine.
- Pain after emptying the bladder or intestines, sexual intercourse, physical activity
- Erectile dysfunction.
In the absence of appropriate treatment, additional symptoms appear after 1-2 months:
- Increased irritability.
- Rapid fatigue?
- Sleep Disorder?
- General weakness?
- Severe headaches
- Temperature rise.
To diagnose benign prostatitis, you should see a doctor. After the initial examination and collection of the souvenir, the urologist is assigned:
- Blood and urine tests, including microflora culture.
- Monitoring of urinary excretion (uroflowmetry);
- Study of prostate secretion?
- Prostate antigen detection?
- Ultrasound diagnostics of the pelvic organs and prostate
- Test by Meares.
How to treat benign prostatitis, what to do?
Stone treatment requires a comprehensive approach. Treatment of accounting prostatitis includes medication, support with folk remedies. The effect on the prostate with laser and some physiotherapy techniques also seems effective.
The first drugs of choice for the treatment of accounting prostatitis are antibiotics. These drugs or injections are prescribed depending on the test results.
The following classes of antibacterial drugs are usually recommended:
- Tetracyclines - cause side effects. Cephalosporins - indicated in cases where intramuscular injections are required.
In addition, biologically active additives are included in the treatment regimen of pathological pathology, which have a complex effect on prostate tissue, activate blood flow, enhance cell regeneration, prevent impotence and prevent complications.
Also included in the treatment regimen are:
- Pain relievers?
- Drugs that suppress inflammation and reduce swelling.
- Vitamin complexes?
- Preparations to improve blood circulation?
- Drugs that strengthen the immune system.
Is it possible to massage for estimated prostatitis?Many forms of prostatitis are effectively treated with direct massage of the gland, however, in computer form, such an effect is categorically ruled out. It is possible to use sessions only after the removal of the stones (and even then, only according to the doctor's instructions).
IMPORTANT:Some urologists in their work show a direct link between prostate function and normal spinal activity. Thus, a spine massage and a special effect on biological points can be offered as an additional treatment.
The following areas of the body are kneaded during the process:
- Legs - activates venous outflow from pelvic organs and reduces pain.
- Pelvis - facilitates defecation and urination procedures.
- Buttocks - reduces sperm congestion.
- Loins - prostate function is stabilized.
Folk remedies for tumor prostatitis: the most effective
Folk remedies also help relieve calculated prostatitis and speed up recovery.
The following are considered extremely effective for stones:
- Herbal infusion.Mix the naked hernia and the black letter in equal proportions. Pour a tablespoon of the collection in 0. 5 liters of boiling water. Insist until cool. Drink ½ cup 20 minutes before each main meal.
- Rosehip root decoction. Grind the dry roots. Pour 30 g with 250 ml of clean water and cook for one minute at high temperature. Leave for 2 hours and pass through the cheesecloth. Drink during the day instead of regular tea.
- Parsley Broth. Put 30 g of plant seeds in a saucepan. Pour boiling water into a glass and keep on low heat for a quarter of an hour. Allow to cool. Take a teaspoon up to 6 times a day.
- Therapeutic concentration.Mix sage, nettle, chamomile, calamus, bearberry and plantain in equal parts. Mix and take 30 gr. Pour the mixture with 0. 5 liters of boiling water and leave for 2 hours. Drink 10 ml three times a day.
- Hawthorn injection. Place 3 tablespoons of plant berries in a saucepan. Add 3 cups of boiling water. After three hours, the infusion is ready. It is recommended to drink 3 glasses a day.
- Juice mixture.Squeeze the asparagus juice to make 600 ml. This is the portion you should drink throughout the day. It is recommended to add beet, cucumber, carrot juices to the liquid (at any priority concentration in taste).
- Cinnamon mint tea.Put a cinnamon stick and a spoonful of mint leaves in a teapot, pour seven hundred milliliters of fresh boiled water. Wait until the drink is golden brown, add a little honey and lime juice (or lemon). Drink after each meal instead of tea.
- Pumpkin seeds. It is recommended to eat thirty before breakfast. It is important that the seeds are raw (not roasted).
Laser treatment is a relatively new technique that treats chronic subcutaneous prostatitis. The technology is widely used in clinics in Israel. The method consists of inserting into the body of an instrument called a micro-bathrobe fiber optic. Due to the fineness of the beam, the stones are destroyed to the right, healthy tissues are not affected.
Concrete is crushed into smaller pieces and gradually excreted in the form of sand from the body along with urine. Doctors insist that this method should be combined with medication.
The duration of a session is usually between ten and fifteen minutes. It takes six to ten sessions to remove and completely remove stones from the prostate, depending on the severity of the pathology.
Suitable for cerebral prostatitis and physiotherapy procedures. Wave shock therapy (SWT) is a technique that allows you to effectively crush stones.
The mechanism of action of shock wave therapy is the effect of acoustic pulses that are not heard in a person in the prostate. They are recreated using special equipment. The waves pass easily through healthy tissues, affecting the pathological seals.
The following manipulations are also useful for treatment:
- Ultrasound - reduces pain, suppresses inflammation.
- Magnetic therapy - eliminates swelling and improves blood flow.
- Low frequency current therapy - gives analgesic effect, increases glandular tone, normalizes blood microcirculation.
- Hydrogen sulfide baths - suitable for significant circulatory disorders.
- Application of mud and peat - stimulates tissue healing.
If all else fails, a function is assigned. During the procedure, part of the prostate is removed along with the stones. Refers to radical methods.
Prevention TipsYou can reduce the risk of abnormal prostatitis by following these simple guidelines provided by urologists:
- Have a normal sex life.
- Use barrier contraceptives (in case of uncertainty about your partner's health). Avoid prolonged exposure to cold in the body.
- Exercise daily and visit the gym several times a week.
- Get rid of bad habits (if any).
- Treat any diseases in time and complete their treatment until the end.
- Preventive examinations are performed annually by a therapist and close specialists.
- Adjust your daily diet.
- Allow enough time for rest and proper sleep.
Prostate stones are a painful and dangerous disease that can cause serious complications. It is important to see a doctor at the first signs of inflammation and, if necessary, get a full diagnosis. Strict adherence to medical recommendations by a man is the key to prevention, as well as (in case of illness) rapid recovery and return to full life.