Cure of prostatitis can be found in almost any pharmacy. The choice of these drugs is truly impressive in its breadth and diversity. However, each of them has its own pharmacological effect on the patient's body, for this reason, the choice of tools should be carried out exclusively by the relevant specialist and the selected medication you need to strictly follow the doctor's orders.
Prostatitis is an inflammatory process in the prostate, this is a fairly common disease in men who are over 40. However, in recent years more and more are diagnosed and younger patients who do not follow their health and the abuse of alcohol, tobacco, and do not eat right.
Many representatives of the stronger sex try to ignore the symptoms of prostatitis. The fear of the disease and the reluctance to publicize the problems of an intimate nature encouraged men to a total disregard of the inflammation of the prostate gland. Eventually, the disease progresses only, and its treatment requires great effort and a long period of time.
Experts in one voice told him that prostatitis should be treated in the early stages of development, do not be ashamed of the situation.
Today against prostatitis, there is a huge amount of drugs. They are available online pharmacies and are relatively low cost.
Many patients who have been diagnosed with prostatitis, I wonder what cure for prostatitis is to be used to permanently cure this dangerous disease of the male genital areas. Drugs a lot, they have a variety of forms and regimens. The tool can show high efficiency for the patient, but are quite useless for some patients.
All cases are unique, that is why therapy should be based on complex studies of a particular patient.
This article will help readers to understand the great offer the medication and the specifics of their admission. Let's first talk about what forms are used for prostatitis drugs.
Today in pharmacies can buy the following types of remedies that can effectively cure prostatitis:
- Pills or capsules. The first have a dense consistency, and the second represents the gelatin shell and the drug in it. Both are used in the interior before, during or after a meal. Some of them require consumption of large amounts of water.
- Solutions for injection. Thanks to the injections, the drugs are quickly absorbed directly into the body.
- Candles. Possesses antibacterial and analgesic properties, and anti-inflammatory properties. Suppositories introduced into the rectum in the supine position, after which the patient should not get up for about half an hour, during this period, the drug ad hauriendum mucosa. The scheme of treatment involves
5-10days of treatment.
- Instillation. Data from the medications delivered to the site of inflammation through the external opening of the urethra, so the symptoms of prostatitis is.
- Microclysters. These medications are very effective for prostatitis. They are based on herbal plants which have anti-inflammatory effect. However, not all qualified professionals for recognition of their complete medication medication, often relating them to the category of folk remedies to use at home.
Prior to the diagnosis of the doctor prescribes the patient's diagnostic studies and performed the inspection.
Depending on which symptoms inherent in man, in which the stage is prostatitis and how it is running, and determines the type and treatment mode.
For each form of prostatitis therapy and topical medications are excellent. It is important to consider the following factors:
- acute or chronic prostatitis sick man;
- what is the causative agent led to the emergence of prostatitis: infection, pathogen;
- individual intolerance of certain components or drugs, etc.
Pharmacological groups of drugs for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate gland looks like this:
- Antibacterial medications. Their action is directed on elimination of the microorganisms become pathogens of the disease. They all apply only in the case when the cause of prostatitis recognized by the infection. Antibacterial drugs are divided into 3 groups: penicillins, tetracyclines , fluoroquinolones.
- Alpha-adrenergic blockers. Help to relax smooth muscles of the prostate and relief of the flow of urine from the patient. They may not fully suppress the activity of the sympathetic nervous system, causing uncontrolled compression of the smooth muscle of the internal organs. Drugs in this group affect the sympathetic nervous system in particular, stopping only for its effect on the prostate.
- Funds with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic effect. These medications stop the symptoms of inflammation of the prostate, lowering the tone of the muscles of the body and perineum.
- Drugs based on hormones. Intended for the treatment of inflammation, reduce swelling of the body, normalization of urine output.
- Phytotherapeutic drugs. Manufactured using the natural ingredients of vegetative character. They are a great way to reduce inflammation, relieve prostate swelling, reduce pain and discomfort.
Due to the high interchangeability and the ability to blend together all of the above medicines from prostatitis contribute to fast and complete cure of the patient.
Starting from the causes of prostatitis vary and the options for treatment of the disease.
For the treatment of bacterial inflammation of the prostate caused by infection, use of antibiotics. A particular drug is assigned after the determination by the laboratory, which antibiotics the pathogen is sensitive to most. The high efficiency of today for the therapy of bacterial prostatitis demonstrate antibiotics from group of tetracycline and fluoroquinolones.
For bacterial prostatitis you need antiviral drugs. For the resolution of inflammation of the body, and also for removal of painful syndrome used Nsaids. They shoot a high body temperature of the patient and the swelling of the tissue of the prostate, all of this helps to eliminate inflammation of the prostate gland. For the relief of muscle spasms in the body is used muscle relaxants.