If a person has been diagnosed with prostatitis, they should start treatment immediately. Inflammation of the prostate is not uncommon, according to statistics, more than 50% of men experience it throughout their lives. The prognosis of the disease depends on how early treatment is started. If not excreted in the acute stage, chronic prostatitis occurs. Whether it can be cured or not is difficult to predict for sure.
Description and symptoms
A man's body has a prostate gland, in other words, the prostate. It is responsible for the synthesis of male sex hormones. The gland is characterized by an impressive number of conduits into which bacteria and viruses can enter, causing infection. The inflammation spreads to soft tissues, causing the organ to increase in size and pressure on the pelvic area. This process is called prostatitis.
The symptoms of the disease are individual in nature and depend on the neglect of the disease and its subspecies. If the disease becomes chronic, the pain and discomfort are in the lower abdomen. The scars can appear spontaneously and sometimes last for a long time. In some cases, the pain radiates to the lower back and groin. Real dysfunction and erection problems develop. Urination slows down, this process is accompanied by pain.
- manifestation of cystitis, frequent urination
- pain in lower abdomen, lower back and scrotum
- sexual dysfunction?
- adverse change in sperm quality and quantity.
To understand if chronic prostatitis can be cured, a comprehensive examination should be done.
Prostatitis can occur for a variety of reasons. First of all, it is an infection or stagnation. All this affects the normal function of the prostate, so it increases in size and becomes inflamed. When a pathology occurs, a person experiences pain, discomfort, as with cystitis. Impotence is also involved. Infectious agents that lead to such phenomena: bacteria, viruses, fungi.
Many patients who do not treat the acute form of the disease in time are forced to think about whether chronic prostatitis can be treated. Therapeutic forms are those that first appeared. But chronic pathologies have a chance to be cured. The main causes leading to chronic prostatitis also include a sedentary lifestyle and traumatic prostate damage.
You may also like:
- diffuse sex life.
- stop contact.
- frequent drinking and smoking.
- reduce the body's defenses.
It is possible to treat prostatitis or not, it becomes clear after the first course of treatment with antibiotics and culture analysis for the microflora.
Symptoms of prostatitis often become noticeable after 35 years. Men in such a condition often suffer pain and discomfort, attributing adverse symptoms to injuries, poor food quality and intestinal problems. However, they do not consider the fact that they may have chronic prostatitis. With timely appeal to experts, you can get rid of it forever. This probability is 90%. First of all, you need to visit a urologist. The chronic form of the disease will have to be treated for a long time and the patient will need the most responsible approach in the business.
In trying to understand if prostatitis can be completely cured, men often listen not to a doctor, but to their acquaintances who suggest the use of dubious methods for it. The disease is not always bacterial in nature.
If caused by pathogenic microflora, antibiotics are used therapeutically. If stagnation has caused the disease, the corresponding group of drugs is used.Inflammation requires the appointment of physiotherapy, structural massage. The latter is performed by a specialist and is appointed in courses of 10-15 sessions.
Traditional medicine can also be considered an effective supplement. There are3 basic steps to overcome the disease:
- See your urologist or andrologist.
- Have a detailed examination, which will allow you to get a picture of the patient's condition.
- Receive a personalized treatment based on different types of procedures and medications, go through it to the end.
Antibacterial, hormonal drugs and immune system boosters are mainly used to eliminate prostate inflammation. Physiotherapy procedures have also proven to be good. Provided that treatment is started in the early stages of the disease, it is possible for the gland to return to its normal state.
No specialist can tell on the first date if the prostate can be completely cured. You must first determine the stage of the disease.
Before defining a specific treatment option, you need to know which factor caused the inflammation. Home remedies are allowed as an additional method of disease control and to prevent recurrence. Before taking antibiotics, it is imperative to do a test for sensitivity to their active ingredients.
Various antibacterial drugs are used for prostatitis, but simultaneous bacteriological culture of the gland is required. It is performed on a regular basis to evaluate the effectiveness of treatment. There is no need to kill the microflora if the chronic prostatitis was caused by congestion in the pelvic organs. Alternative therapies are also suitable here.
Use of medicines
Anticonvulsants are prescribed to reduce swelling and pain. Patients are also prescribed a drug that gives softness and elasticity to the walls of the gland. This contributes to the rapid recovery of the organ. Pain relievers are used for acute pain. Foreclosure is very effective. In some cases, with its help, it is possible to get rid of the pain for up to six months.
Rectal suppositories are a common formulation for the treatment of prostatitis. Such candles are easy to store and quite effective. Antibiotics are prescribed not only in pill form but also in injectable form. They have anti-inflammatory properties and destroy the pathogenic flora.
The main groups of these drugs are:
Microclists are widely used. In this case, a drug solution is used, which is injected directly into the rectum. It reaches the prostate and has a beneficial effect on it.
Structural massage and physiotherapy
For chronic prostate damage, this type of massage seems to be effective. It is usually done as a precaution once a month. After 30 years, such handling is recommended for all men, as it maintains a full intimate life.
You can massage yourself, but you have to have specific skills. It is best to outsource it to a specialist working in the clinic. In stores, you can find special devices for performing the procedure at home, so any person can do it yourself. If there is pain, do not massage.
Physiotherapy treatments are a great addition to complex therapy. Diathermy is currently used, in which heating is done with high frequency current or through microwaves. The operation aims to eliminate spasm and inflammation. Another effective method is darsonvalization. The process is based on the use of high frequency currents. They relieve tension in the tissues, eliminate damage, normalize the functions of the nervous system. The procedure normalizes blood circulation, which is especially important for congestive prostatitis.
Ultrasound is used to heat the affected area and has antibacterial action, fighting germs. Electrophoresis is used to transport drug components to a specific location.
Various herbal baths, decoctions and infusions have a beneficial effect on the prostate. After using antibiotics, this will not be unnecessary, because the body needs recovery. Folk recipes are always used in combination with medicines.
There are many proven recipesavailable at home:
- Aspen bark is harvested, preferably in the spring, when it is up to 5 mm thick, dried and poured with vodka. Leave in a dark room for 2 weeks. After the specified period, the drug is filtered, taken 3 times a day. However, you should only take a few drops of such a product and add it to plain water (half a glass). The course is 2 months.
- A mixture of herbs is collected, which includes chamomile, licorice root, parsley, fennel. Just take 1 tbsp. large. each ingredient and mix. A spoonful of the final composition is poured into 1 liter of boiling water. The product will be ready in 30 minutes. Drink 4 glasses in the morning and before bed.
- Chop the parsley root. Pour a quarter liter of boiling water for 4 tbsp. large. raw materials. Leave overnight, then strain and drink 1 tbsp. large. after lunch. Ginseng has a beneficial effect on prostate and bladder function. Eliminates pathogens, relieves inflammation. On sale, you can find ready-made tincture for alcohol or make tea based on ginseng.
- Aloe juice is used to get rid of edema. It is a natural analgesic and therapeutic agent, which also improves tissue microcirculation. Take 500 g of aloe, 500 ml of honey and the same amount of wine. The leaves are crushed, the ingredients are mixed and placed in a glass container. Leave for 7 days in the refrigerator and then filter. The first week is taken three times a day for 1 teaspoon, then - 1 tbsp. large.
- Asparagus juice is used to restore strength. The total volume required throughout the day is 600 ml. Propolis looks like glue in appearance and has antibacterial and disinfectant action, constricts arteries and capillaries in the area of inflammation. To make a therapeutic filter, rub 10 g of propolis, mix alcohol and honey heated in a steam bath. Store in a dark room.
Diet and exercise
Imposing lifestyle changes is imperative. They concern both eating habits and sports. With inflammation of the prostate, you can not eat fatty and sweet foods, pickles and marinades, smoked meat, strong tea and coffee. Cakes, pies and semi-finished products are prohibited. A healthy diet is based on the use of fermented dairy products, seafood, fruits and berries, vegetables and herbs. If you want something sweet, you can add a small amount of honey to your meals and drinks.
You need to give up bad habits - alcohol and smoking. Staying active is essential to fighting a disease. It is recommended to fight blood stasis in the pelvic organs. There is a special set of exercises that includes squats. Hardening strengthens the immune system, especially with cold water. Thanks to this, blood circulation is improved.
- When I got prostatitis, I could not believe it happened to me. It all started with frequent trips to the toilet and then urination became painful. He thought he could get venereal disease.
I was treated by three doctors, but the pills they prescribed did not make it any easier. By chance I found a specialist at the regional clinic, who put me on my feet. It turns out that the disease is simple, but the experience of the doctor plays an important role.
If you have symptoms of prostatitis, do not delay your visit to the urologist. I hesitated for a long time, with various excuses. Acute prostatitis turned into a chronic form in me, and all because I was afraid to be examined. They are really very simple. The main role is played by bacterial culture, PCR for latent infections. You must also have a bacterial culture of urine and semen. Some doctors do not even refer patients to these tests. We must get rid of such. Treatment here can be difficult and time consuming, but you can recover forever.
For prostatitis, I was offered to deal with high frequency currents, but somehow I do not trust them. I insisted that regular medications be prescribed. Examination revealed that there were small pathological changes. Now, after a course of treatment, there are almost no symptoms.