People suffering from prostate inflammation, who believe that the treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies is the most effective, are increasingly turning to doctors.Prostatitis or inflammation of the prostate is a persistent inflammatory process that results in dysfunction of the pelvic organs and its bottom.
The first symptoms of prostatitis must be treated, because its deception lies in the fact that it recurs again and again, developing into a chronic painful form. This option is always associated with symptoms such as difficulty urinating, persistent prostate pain, painful ejaculation, problems with power and erectile function.
In addition to the classic drug treatment and surgery, folk medicine is practiced.
Causes and signs of inflammation in the prostate glandProstatitis has been revived today, as earlier this condition brought discomfort only to people over forty, now it is observed in adolescents.
The reasons for the sharp decline in the age of young people suffering from prostate inflammation can be characterized as an inappropriate lifestyle, as the disease occurs:
- when you sit for a long time in a place in front of a computer screen or TV.
- when you are constantly lifting heavy objects.
- with unbearable physical exercise.
- when you eat badly.
- for inflammation of an infectious nature.
- for lack of mobility or sports.
Most claim that they suddenly felt discomfort or severe pain in the male genital area and could not relate it to a specific factor.
The main symptoms of prostate inflammation that need to be treated include:
- obsessive pain in the genitals and scrotum.
- feeling of a constantly full bladder.
- power problems
- weak or no erection.
- continuous urge to urinate.
- itching in the genital area
- feeling generally unwell?
- temperature rise?
- premature ejaculation.
If prostate inflammation is not treated, then it flows into a chronic form, which can not be treated at home. Untreated disease will come back again and again, leading to oncology or adenoma.
Doctors strongly recommend contacting a medical center when the first signs of a spicy disease appear. Patients should not be ashamed to associate the problem with sexually transmitted infections, but simply seek diagnosis and prescribe appropriate treatment.
Peculiarities of treatment of different subtypes of prostatitis
Professional urologists will never prescribe medication unless the necessary tests, diagnoses and the type of painful condition are done.
For bacterial prostate type inflammation, you should take antibacterial drugs and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. For effective treatment of the disease in the complex, you should drink alpha inhibitors and sedatives, prescribing an appropriate diet.
All salty, spicy and fatty foods, pickles and smoked meats, as well as strong coffee and strong alcoholic beverages, baking soda and fast food dishes should be permanently excluded from your menu
In bacterial form, will help the tincture of horse bark, 100 grams of which should be infused into 200 grams of high quality vodka for at least fourteen days.
This rather pleasant tincture should be taken twice a day, a dose of one tablespoon is enough for ten days.
If prostatitis is chronic, then you can treat it at home very effectively by taking it daily:
- thirty large pumpkin seeds each.
- infusion of parsley or its dried seeds, prepared from two teaspoons of raw materials, is ground through a coffee grinder filled with one hundred grams of boiling water. the composition that is boiled for a few minutes should be filtered and consumed regularly, three times a day.
- freshly squeezed elderberry juice, which is recommended to be consumed in unlimited quantities for about two weeks before each meal.
In addition to treating the prostate with folk remedies, you should avoid hypothermia and constipation, do not delay urination and do more frequent morning exercises. The urologist prescribes drug treatment, ie a complex of drugs that effectively destroy inflammation, antibiotics, antidepressants.
Acute prostatitis can be treated with regular and professional prostate massage, which can be done independently at home. To do this, you need to place a finger of Vaseline in the anus and massage the gland for a few minutes. It is necessary to wear sterile latex gloves during the treatment and perform the procedure in a supine position.
Useful treatments for acute and chronic inflammation
In addition to massage, you should follow a diet and use effective methods for prostatitis, which can be not only useful but also incredibly delicious.
Grind half a kilo of fresh pumpkin seeds and mix well with two hundred ml of honey. From a viscous mass, it is worth quickly wrapping the same pumpkin balls with honey, the diameter of which does not exceed three millimeters.
Store the best healthy delicacy in the fridge, but not more than a month, taking three candies a day.
Similar sweet candy to support sexual health can be made with testosterone stimulating products such as melon and pumpkin seeds. The recipe for a nutritional therapy is available even to a child, worth:
- take half a kilo of fresh seed.
- turn the raw material through a meat grinder.
- mix two hundred and fifty grams of natural honey with seeds.
- roll small balls or sausages with wet hands.
- put the obtained sweets in the refrigerator.
- you are consuming some of the best pleasures every day.
- it is necessary not to chew, but to dissolve the caramel well without drinking it with water before eating.
Treatment of chronic prostatitis with folk remedies may be slightly delayed, but it can become tasty and continue for several years after the disease has stopped.
Some folk remedies for inflammation
If a patient has opted for a complex treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies, what are the most effective treatments to learn from the article of top medical luminaires and reviews of most patients.A rather effective treatment against an insidious disease is the common chestnut, which can be found in any square of the city. The ideal healing effect is not the fruit itself, but the peel (two hundred and fifty grams), which must be steamed in a liter of boiling water.
The resulting broth should be infused for a few hours and consumed in a full tablespoon, ideally 3 times a day. If the concentrate is diluted in a cup of boiling water, then he can drink constantly, like tea, realizing that the appetite can increase rapidly.
Apart from chestnuts, the best folk remedies for prostatitis are the most common nuts. Traditional medicine helps to effectively treat any form of prostate inflammation using the leaves and bark of the common hazelnut.
Dry raw materials should be chopped as much as possible and then pour a tablespoon of the collection with a glass of boiling water and leave alone for thirty minutes. Alternative treatment for prostatitis involves using a quarter of a glass of broth for four visits in one day.
It is worth learning how to treat prostatitis in a man with folk remedies that are always available. According to reviews of patients receiving anti-inflammatory treatment, along with expensive drugs, you can use ordinary garden garlic. An aromatic vegetable for healing has interesting properties:
- eliminates prostate inflammation.
- reduces pain in the scrotum and penis.
- eliminates itching and burning.
- enhances erectile function.
- maximizes power.
Traditional methods of treating prostatitis and preventing it with the use of ordinary garlic can reliably protect against the disease. To do this, you only need to get six large cloves of the vegetable, which should be chopped as much as possible, keeping the juices in it.
Grate a clove on a fine grater or chop it with a sharp knife, pour it with boiling water to a volume of five hundred grams and leave for at least twelve hours. The resulting mass should be filtered through several layers of gauze and drink four teaspoons about 15 minutes before meals.
It is worth clarifying that a man's prostatitis does not develop over years, folk remedies will appear along with the methods of classical medicine. According to patient reviews, it is not always possible to treat with tasty infusions and healthy treatments.
It will give a greater effect and allow you to quickly cure prostate inflammation, an unpleasant decoction or compote from a kilo of wild pear fruit. An effective treatment for prostatitis with a folk remedy at home involves consuming a glass of liquid about 2 times a day, but you can increase the rate several times if you like the taste. The problems disappear about the fourth day after the start of the introduction, but a greater result is achieved after several months or even years.
Treatment of the disease with bee products
A more delicious treat for the treatment will be natural bee products, which not only relieve inflammation, but also:
- improve sperm quality.
- significantly increases power.
- increase the erection angle.
- stimulates blood circulation to the pelvic organs.
- increases libido as it is a powerful aphrodisiac.
When treating with bee products, it is best to eliminate allergic reactions by dripping a little liquid honey on your wrist.
If there is no allergy, then you can start treatment with various effective ways tested by our ancestors:
- Buy high quality liquid sugar resistant honey and then take it in a pile of teaspoons for fifteen days before meals.
- high quality fresh propolis (50 gr), pour 250 grams of high quality vodka and boil until maximum evaporation. then add the best natural cocoa and drop the candles on a long finger, which will be inserted into the patient's anus for at least thirty days. Put a small analytical propolis in ethyl alcohol in a ratio of one to two, then leave for fourteen days and take thirty-five drops of filtered liquid diluted in one hundred grams of warm milk. a pound of three-year-old agave leaves should be crushed and combined with liquid honey and red wine in the same amount, left alone for five days. use a tablespoon of sweet medicine several times a day for at least thirty-one days, if possible, repeating the treatment in a week.
Herbal remedies for prostatitis
Before treating prostatitis in a man with folk remedies, you should consult your doctor to avoid allergies and avoid problems with contraindications. Very often, in the treatment of various diseases, onion peels are used, which:
- is well washed. The
- is placed in an enamel-coated container.
- add seven hundred grams of boiling water.
- boil for five or seven minutes. Let it infuse for about an hour.
- stretch several layers of gauze.
- use 1 \ 2 tsp. every eight hours.
An unpretentious golden mustache plant grows well in the window, which is used by folk remedies for prostatitis in men at home. This folk remedy is so popular that it developed its own treatment regimen and developed a course of treatment.
It is necessary to make a balm in the alcohol extract from golden mustache (150 grams) and vegetable oil from flaxseed (five hundred grams) and then shake vigorously for seven or ten minutes for even mixing.
The golden mustache tincture is obtained as follows:
- ten days, 1 tsp. balm three times a day.
- five tablespoons natural asparagus juice?
- repeat the course of taking natural drugs.
Another rather exotic remedy for inflammation in the affected area is birch tar, which can be purchased at the pharmacy. The natural raw materials (three tablespoons) are thoroughly dissolved in three liters of boiling water, placed in a plastic bowl for convenience.
The patient should sit comfortably above the pelvis and treat the genital area and prostate with drug vapors. The methods of treating the disease using birch tar will be more effective only in the initial stage, but it is strictly forbidden to fight this treatment if there are hemorrhoids or sexually transmitted infection.The rhizomes and leaves of ginseng can be infused with alcohol, which is then drunk in a twenty-drop course.
You can thus insist on the rhizomes of the rarest stimulant of Aralia from Manchuria sexual and reproductive function, 20 grams of which must be insisted on one hundred grams of alcohol seventy percent and the intake of alcoholic tincture must be soso that thirty drops enter the body every day. Its use is strictly forbidden for those suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Dill or fennel would be nice to stick not to medical alcohol, but to a high quality port (one hundred grams of onions per thousand grams of alcohol). The drained tincture should be consumed one hundred grams as an aperitif before meals.
It is possible to treat with herbal decoction
When you search for "prostatitis: symptoms and treatment with folk remedies", a huge number of effective decoctions appear. Some mixtures (collections of herbs number 1 and 2) can already be purchased at the nearest pharmacy, are included in equal proportions:
- field chamomile?
- linen? hawthorn;
Chopped or packaged prostate anti-inflammatory raw materials from the pharmacy package should be poured into a glass of water and boiled for fifteen minutes. The infusion should be drunk three times a day, about a stack before meals.
The decoction of hazelnut branches is no less useful for the male body, from which the leaves and earrings do not break, giving a reddish-brown hue. When the raw material is boiled for about twenty minutes, a man will be able to steam over his steam, get rid of inflammation, micro-alloys and itching.
In folk medicine, the juices and kernels of plants and vegetables such as radish, radish, asparagus are so often available.
Rules for taking medicinal herbs
When using certain herbs, the dosage and certain rules must be strictly observed:
- you can consume two hundred grams of crackers per day.
- remove animal foods from the diet.
- the use of milk, fish and egg whites is unacceptable.
- do not eat pastries.
- Avoid drinking and smoking.
Some methods cause weakness and pain, signs of inactivity, sleep disturbances, chills and pain in muscles or joints.
Traditional medicine in the field of prostatitis is quite an acceptable treatment, but doctors strongly advise to strengthen it with traditional medicines, after having received their advice in advance. Even the best folk remedy for all forms of prostatitis will be effective in moderation.