Prostatitis is an inflammatory lesion of the prostate. According to statistics, this pathology is detected in patients mainly 30 years and older. The pathology develops mainly in the context of stagnation in low basic structures. In general, prostatitis is divided into infectious and non-infectious. Many men do not rush to see a doctor, but look for methods to treat prostatitis at home. This is wrong, because prostate inflammation has already been treated at home, you just need to go to the urologist, get tested, after which the doctor will prescribe the necessary medication that the patient can take independently according to the appropriate regimen.
Various forms of prostatitis treatment
Prostatitis has different origins, so their approach to treatment is not the same.
- Chronic inflammation of the prostate.In the treatment of chronic prostatic inflammation, it is imperative to avoid hypothermia, if desire arises, you must relieve yourself, you can not tolerate it, you must also avoid constipation and exercise in the morning. Doctors usually prescribe drugs such as antibiotics, NSAIDs and antidepressants.
- The bacterial formdevelops as a result of the penetration of bacterial pathogens into the prostate. Comprehensive treatment of such inflammation includes the use of antibiotics (fluoroquinolones, macrolides or penicillins), NSAIDs, sedatives and α-blockers. , coffee and soda, alcohol and canned food.
- For acute prostatitistreatment should be given immediately. Effective treatment of prostatitis at home with acute nature of the pathology is prescribed by a doctor. It involves taking medicines and spheres from a mixture of honey and pumpkin seeds. When the acute condition is removed, massage procedures can be performed.
- Stagnation of prostatitiscan be successfully treated at home. It is recommended, along with prescription drugs, to take pumpkin seeds and black elderberry juice, a decoction of parsley seeds.
Treatment of prostatitis at home is very possible, but prior consultation with a urologist is required to avoid worsening of the pathology.
How to deal with the prostate at home
A variety of treatments are used to quickly treat prostatitis at home. The complex treatment includes the use of medicines, as well as traditional medicine, such as herbs and bee therapy, juices and lotions, baths. In addition to folk remedies, we must not forget the therapeutic exercises, which, with the right technique, help to quickly eliminate inflammation of the prostate.
The form of the pathology directly affects the approach to the treatment of prostatitis in men at home. If prostatitis is non-bacterial, then it progresses to a chronic form and inflammation of bacterial origin can also have an acute course. Only after a urological consultation, together with a doctor, can you choose the most appropriate treatment at home. Many experts recognize that there are several effective folk remedies and home remedies for prostatitis, but it is better to use them as an additional help. They help fight prostatitis and speed up the patient's recovery.
In case of infectious, bacterial prostatitis, patients are prescribed antibiotics. These medicines are quite different, so you can choose one medicine for prostatitis for each patient. Medications are also prescribed to eliminate swelling and convulsions, analgesics and anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as drugs that speed up healing.
Medication for prostatitis usually includes not only drugs for internal administration, but also topical agents such as suppositories and microclips. Artificial or herbal suppositories may have antibacterial or anti-inflammatory effects. It is very convenient to use rectal suppositories for prostatitis. They are injected directly into the anus, bypassing the digestive system, so they can not adversely affect the structures of the stomach and liver. Thus the patient will be able to avoid the toxic effect.
Prostatitis is just as effective at home with microclists. You can use special medicinal solutions or prepare an enema mixture yourself. Some medicines are also used in capsules or tablets. Also, the treatment of prostatitis at home includes the use of hormonal drugs and immunomodulators, muscle relaxants and α-blockers. Each drug has its own contraindications, therefore, it should be taken strictly according to the urologist's prescription.
Extracts of medicinal plants help treat prostatitis at home. There are many useful recipes:
- Foliage and hazelnut peel.Raw materials must be prepared and left under the lid for one hour. Better to use the bark and foliage of young trees. We use a large spoonful of crushed raw materials, a glass of boiling water is enough. The infusion is filtered and taken four times a day for. Glass. There is a view that after a week of taking this treatment, prostate inflammation can be cured at home.
- Aspen bark.To prepare this medicine, it is necessary to pick the bark from the young trees in early spring and dry it in the oven. Then, one hundred grams of crushed bark is poured into 200 ml of vodka and kept for 2 weeks in a dark cupboard, shaking daily. The product is then filtered and taken twenty drops per 100 ml of water three times a day. The duration of admission can last several months.
- Ivan Tea.Pour a tablespoon of chopped herbs with a glass of boiling water and insist under a tightly closed lid for forty minutes. The infusion is filtered and drunk three times a day, one tablespoon.
- Aloe and honey.It is necessary to grind a pound of aloe leaves over 3-4 years and mix the mass with half a kilo of honey, mix well. Then half a liter of dry red wine is added to the resulting mixture and kept for 5 days in a dark cupboard. Take an inflammation of the prostate at home for a month, a tablespoon several times a day.
- Taking ginseng tinctureis another way to get rid of prostatitis at home. The root is poured with 50% alcohol and kept for at least two weeks. The finished tincture is taken daily for 20 drops. The treatment is contraindicated in sleep disorders and hypertension.
These funds are recommended to be included in the treatment of inflammatory prostate pathology at home as an additional therapeutic effect.
Broths for prostatitis
Treatment of prostatitis with drugs such as decoctions is effective. You can prepare a remedy from hazelnut branches. You need to take thin young twigs, pour boiling water over them and boil for half an hour. A properly prepared filter will have a reddish brown hue. The resulting liquid should be taken orally or used for a sitz bath.Herbal teas and other herbal remedies such as chestnuts are also useful. It is necessary to grind fresh chestnut shells and boil with boiling water, heat the beverage container in the bath for half an hour, then cool and take the broth instead of tea daily. You can cure prostatitis and ripe chestnuts. You need to grind the peel, pour three tablespoons of finely chopped raw materials with a glass of boiling water and then cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes. You should take such a drug in a large spoon before meals.
Many are successfully treated with herbal remedies. For example, a decoction of a mixture of bearberry, birch and yarrow. A large spoonful of the mixture is poured into boiling water and heated in a bath for a quarter of an hour, then filtered and drunk 2 tablespoons before meals. How to treat prostatitis if drugs can not cure the disease? It is necessary to help the body with a decoction of burdock root, horsetail or hawthorn, chamomile flowers.
Pumpkin seeds are considered one of the best ways to relieve inflammation in prostate tissues. This product is extremely rich in zinc, which makes it so effective in prostate treatment. Every day, men should eat at least 30 seeds before eating. This amount of pumpkin seeds contains the daily rhythm of the zinc element, which is excellent for fighting prostate pathologies.
It's good to make a pumpkin dessert. To do this, peel a kilo of seeds and grind them in a blender until they become porridge. Then add 200 grams of honey to the seed. From the resulting mixture, you need to throw walnut-sized balls and place them in the refrigerator. You should eat two of these homemade sweets every morning, but you do not need to swallow them with rhinestones, experts recommend dissolving them slowly. Such a treatment helps perfectly in the prevention of prostate diseases, it is recommended to take it to prevent prostatitis and other pathological glands once a year for a month.
When the prostate is inflamed, the special treatment with juice perfectly relieves the pathological symptoms. To make juices, you need to use tools such as a juicer and vegetables. When using fresh and natural juices, patients actively eliminate uric acid deposits, which helps to alleviate the inflammatory process, as well as to remove pathogenic microorganisms. The most therapeutic and beneficial for the male prostate are:
- Carrot and pumpkin juice mixed in equal proportions.
- Elderberry drink, it is recommended to drink it on an empty stomach for 10 days, 100 ml each.
- Asparagus juice, which should be drunk every day, 0, 5 l;
- Vegetable juices from cucumbers, carrots or beets, which should be drunk daily, 0, 6 l;
- Horseradish or fresh radish not only relieves symptoms but also prevents the development of prostate inflammation per day, you should take 2 tablespoons of any of the juices.
As a result of consuming natural and fresh juices, short-term hyperthermic reactions may occur, but after a few days everything will return to normal.
How to relieve prostatitis? There are many recommendations regarding the health benefits of parsley for men and many reviews confirm this fact. Regular consumption of parsley will help a man maintain normal sexual functions and prevent the development of prostate inflammation. Such a high therapeutic and prophylactic effect is due to the presence of a large amount of inorganic components and vitamins in the composition of the spice plant. Already in one hundred grams of grass, there are two daily doses of ascorbic acid and retinol.
How to treat prostatitis with parsley at home? You can include it in your diet by adding it to fresh vegetable salads. And some herbalists recommend that you make juice from it. For a single dose, just squeeze a tablespoon of herb juice. You should take the drink three times a day before meals for half an hour. Also, during anti-prostatic treatment, you can use the seeds of the plant, grinding them into a powder. You need to take 4 tablespoons of seeds, grind them, pour boiling water (250 ml), boil on low heat for 15 minutes. The final broth should be cooled, filtered, taken at 5 r / d in a large spoon.Parsley rhizome can be used as first aid for the worsening of prostatitis. You need to take two tablespoons of raw materials and grind and then pour a glass (0, 2 l) of boiling water. Cover the mixture with a lid, boil for 10 minutes, cool and filter. You need to take a broth in 100 ml.
Garlic for prostatitisGarlic has antioxidant properties, thanks to the presence of allicin and herbicides, garlic effectively destroys bacterial microorganisms, which makes the treatment of prostatitis with garlic at home quite productive and effective. The presence of sulfur compounds in vegetables provides an antibiotic effect on inflammatory processes. Garlic also activates immune processes at the cellular level, increasing the body's resistance to inflammation of the prostate. Also, vegetable is a natural antiviral agent, so it does not allow the infection to enter the male body and at the same time strengthens the immune system.
Growing vegetables helps improve vascular activity, prevents stagnant low-base effects, and prevents the development of prostatitis. A garlic course usually lasts a month and is based on the destruction of the infectious process. Due to the presence of herbicides, the product effectively treats pathogenic microbes. Treat the disease by infusion, which is prepared from 400 ml of boiling water and 5 cloves of garlic. It is necessary to grind the cloves, fill them with boiling water and stand under the lid for 12 hours. It is necessary to make the infusion in a quarter of a glass before meals.
- Rectal suppositories are made of bee glue.
- It is necessary to add 10 g of propolis to 30 ml of alcohol and insist for 10 days, shaking it periodically.
- When the infusion period is over, you must evaporate the propolis-alcohol mixture over the fire until a brown liquid alcohol-free mass remains in the container.
- Then add 20 grams of butter and bring the mixture to a homogeneous mass in the bath.
- Now all that remains is to form candles (10 pieces), which are wrapped in foil and stored in the refrigerator.
Candle treatment lasts for 20 days. It is necessary to insert a suppository into the anal passage at night. Then take a break of 10 days and then repeat the course of treatment again. Prostatitis, treated with propolis suppositories, usually disappears fairly quickly and with proper prevention, never returns.
Any urologist will warn the patient that before using any folk or home remedy it is imperative to consult him. This measure is necessary to understand what form of prostatitis the patient has developed, which medications and home remedies are most effective.
Doctors do not deny that many plants are useful for prostatitis, because they have a therapeutic effect on the male reproductive system. Doctors for prostate inflammation recommend birch and balsam, ponytail and lingonberry, licorice and a string. These plants, which are confirmed by reviews, have anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. And for the restoration of sexual functions, parsley and lemon balm, tansy and chamomile, cornmeal and cinquefoil are useful.
In order not to look for home remedies for prostate inflammation, you need to be careful about prevention. It is very useful to jog, walk more and do exercises in the morning. For a test, you can watch a video on which exercises work best and how.
Hypothermia and colds should be avoided. It is better to sleep in a hard bed and alcohol and cigarettes should be completely abandoned. If you are already bothered by acute prostatitis, then you need to constantly monitor the regularity of bowel movements. With timely treatment, acute inflammation is completely cured, but when the disease begins, it becomes chronic, so the person is periodically disturbed by exacerbations and relapses. Therefore, it is necessary to treat prostatitis with the first signs of health problems, then the complications will not bother.