The composition and useful properties of pumpkin seeds
Traditional treatments are safe and cheap, but effective. Pumpkin seeds have been used to treat prostatitis since antiquity. This is due to the fact that they contain useful trace elements in the form of:
- Arginine (amino acid).Prevents the development of infertility, the formation of benign and malignant formations in the prostate gland and the occurrence of inflammatory processes. Alpha-linolenic polyunsaturated acid.Its effect prevents the deposition of fats, stimulates metabolism, speeds up the brain and motor activity, cleanses blood vessels.
- Phosphorus.This trace element can improve sperm composition. Participates in the synthesis of male sex hormones.
- Zinc.Its presence has a beneficial effect on power.
- Vitamin K.This ingredient is considered rare. It is difficult to find in food. Responsible for the formation of bone tissue structures, thus preventing the development of osteoporosis.
- macronutrients: magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium;
- vitamins: thiamine, vitamin PP, beta-carotene, ascorbic acid, riboflavin, tocopherol, vitamin B9;
- omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids?
- trace elements: manganese, iron, selenium, copper.
Thanks to this composition, the vegetable seed has the following effect on the male body:
- improves the process of spermatogenesis.
- prevents abnormal proliferation of prostate tissue.
- quickly eliminates any inflammatory processes in the prostate.
- helps prevent adenoma or cancer.
- removes stagnation of blood in the small pelvis.
- improves the urination process.
- cleanses the blood.
- increases immunity and resistance to stress.
- normalizes hormones.
- improves the quality of intimate life.
Such a product can be used for preventive and therapeutic purposes.
Applying pumpkin seeds for prostatitis
Pumpkin seeds for prostatitis will help solve the problem for patients of all ages. Various means can be prepared from them.
The main indications are:
- inflammation of the prostate?
- prostate adenoma?
- low blood testosterone levels.
- zinc deficiency?
- deterioration of sexual quality of life
- regular stressful situations.
The product can also be used as a precaution.
ContraindicationsPumpkin seeds have virtually no contraindications. Without prejudice to the rules of preparation and dosage, they have a strong therapeutic effect. After a week, the person will notice a wave of energy.
Absolute contraindications include:
- increased sensitivity to the product.
- presence of gastritis or gastric ulcer?
- infectious or chronic prostatitis?
- severe kidney pathology.
It is forbidden to use such a treatment in case of intestinal obstruction, as it is difficult to digest. With excessive intake, problems with metabolic processes begin.
If the man has no restrictions on use, then treatment can be given.
There are many effective recipes for prostatitis:
- Before meals, you should eat 30 g of peeled seeds. This should be done three times a day. The total volume should not exceed 150 g per day.
- Grind the seeds into a powder mixture. Sift. Take the final product 2 tablespoons a day. Drink with a drink of water and honey. The prepared composition is stored in a cool place.
- You can make pumpkin seed oil. To do this, you must first peel the seeds. Grate them into flour. Fry lightly and then add water. After injecting the composition, it must be compressed under pressure. It is necessary to take the final product up to 3 times a day, 2 teaspoons.
The treatment lasts 10 to 14 days. If the unpleasant signs have not disappeared, then you can take a break for a week and repeat the course.
Mesotherapy is usually understood as treatment with bee products. Honey is often used as a supplement. It is considered a dietary product and therefore used since antiquity. It shows a strong anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, strengthening and nourishing effect.
This product contains a large amount of glucose to boost immunity. Honey is recommended for use as a precaution against the formation of malignant and benign tumors.
Using honey for prostate treatment
The valuable properties of honey
Such a beekeeping product as honey is considered unique because it contains a large number of useful micronutrients in the form of:
- Threonine.It is responsible for the synthesis of protein and collagen and is a powerful antidepressant.
- Proline.The effect of such an ingredient is to strengthen cartilage and bone tissue.
- Vitamin B6.Responsible for productive operation in men.
Also, the honey product consists of the following substances that are equally important for the health of the prostate and the body as a whole:
- metals in the form of calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, chlorine and sodium
- organic acids in the form of acetic, butyric, citric, oxalic, lactic, formic, maleic and gluconic acids.
- glucose and fructose?
- vitamins A, C, D, E;
- enzymes? Herbicides in the form of florizine, tannin.
Thanks to such an abundance of valuable ingredients, honey has many medicinal properties:
- eliminates pain syndrome.
- restores blood flow.
- improves metabolism.
- destroys harmful microflora.
- lowers the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- relieves stagnation of blood in the small pelvis.
- increases activity in men.
- is responsible for producing the right amount of testosterone.
If you have regular mesotherapy, it will help eliminate the unpleasant symptoms and alleviate the patient's condition.
But the product also has some drawbacks. It belongs to allergens and therefore not all patients are allowed to use it.
Also, folk remedies from honey is contraindicated for people with diabetes and serious diseases of the digestive system.
Suppositories are best used to treat the prostate. They help relieve inflammation in both acute and chronic disease. Suppositories are effective for adenoma and hemorrhoids.
The recipe is as follows. You need to take three tablespoons of rye flour, one tablespoon of honey, one egg. All ingredients are mixed together. The candles are formed from the resulting test. Store in the refrigerator.
Suppositories should be inserted twice a day: morning and evening, immediately after emptying the bowel.
You can make candles using a different recipe. This will require lanolin, cocoa butter and propolis. All ingredients are sold in the pharmacy.
Grate the propolis on a coarse grater. Fits in a container. Mix with the remaining ingredients in equal proportions and melt in a water bath. Candles are formed until the mixture is completely cool. Store the final product in the refrigerator.
Features of the complex use of pumpkin seeds and honey
For the treatment of an inflamed prostate, the use of a complex treatment of pumpkin seeds and honey is recommended. This treatment can benefit the whole body.
They are as follows:
- rapid elimination of inflammation?
- reduce prostate swelling?
- urodynamic improvement?
- normalize sperm outflow?
- stimulates the immune function to fight pathogenic microbes.
The action of honey and pumpkin seeds is aimed at eliminating the unpleasant symptoms in the form of painful sensation when urinating, spasms in the perineal area and erectile dysfunction.
Recipes for treating an inflammatory prostate
Doctors say that the most delicious and simplest treatment is to use 30 seeds every day as a precaution.
For more severe cases, you can use any other pumpkin and honey recipe for prostatitis.
Pumpkin seeds and honey ballsOnly raw, unprocessed and unprocessed seeds should be processed. To make balls at home, you need to follow some instructions:
- Take 500 g of seeds and grind them.
- Mix 2 to 1 with honey.
- Place in the refrigerator and wait until the mixture has a thick texture.
- Create balls from the resulting composition.
You should use honey once a day, preferably in the morning after bedtime.
Stir by adding nuts
The following recipe helps to cure the disease and get rid of the discomfort. Take 100 grams of pumpkin seeds and three walnuts, finely chop the flour, mix with 5 tbsp. large. honey.
The finished mixture should be consumed 2 teaspoons a day. Frequency of application - from 4 to 6 times before meals.
Emulsion of seeds and honey
Pumpkin kernels are ground in flour, diluted with water. After complete mixing, honey is added. Store the prepared mixture in a cool place for no more than three days.
Dosage is 2 tablespoons. spoonful. Take the medicine in the morning and in the evening. The treatment program lasts 30 days.
Suppositories for prostatitis
If the tissue healing takes a long time, then the candles will come to the rescue. To prepare them, take 500 g of pumpkin seeds. You can also add zucchini seeds. Thus, the result will be doubled.
The seeds are crushed in a meat grinder, filled with honey in a volume of 200 g. Next, you need to melt the mixture in a water bath, add a little glycerin and sea buckthorn oil. Allow the mixture to cool slightly and form a suppository. The suppositories are inserted into the rectum in the morning and evening.
If traditional methods are powerless, then prostate inflammation should be treated with traditional treatment based on medical indications.
There are men who experience prostatitis with pumpkin seeds. They leave only positive reviews for the recipe. Exceptions are made by patients with allergies to the ingredients of the medicinal mixtures. In any form used herbal remedies based on pumpkin seeds, have significant benefits not only to the prostate, but also to the whole body as a whole.
Main advantage: The drug has no harm if used properly. It is best to treat in the early stages of the disease. In this case, it is worth strictly following a healthy lifestyle and following a diet. That is, cheeses, juices and soda, alcoholic beverages, fried and fatty foods, semi-finished products and fast food should be excluded from the diet.
If the treatment is carried out in an advanced form of the disease, then emphasis should be placed on the drugs prescribed by the doctor. Pumpkin seeds and honey can also be used as an adjunct therapy, based on positive reviews.