After the prostate infection, an inflammatory process begins. If the problem is not resolved, it will lead to the development of prostatitis. Medicine offers different ways to treat the prostate. The main treatment is to take antibiotics and other medications that eliminate the signs of inflammation.
In the chronic course of prostatitis, many patients use traditional methods of treatment, which have a beneficial effect on the condition of the affected organ and the work of the entire urinary system.
The main advantages of treating prostatitis with alternative methods
Alternative medicine has many benefits. This is what makes it so popular with patients with prostatitis.
Traditional methods have the following positive properties:
- Well tolerated by the human body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Eliminate the symptoms of the disease.
- You have no serious side effects.
- Can be used in combination with each other or in combination with synthetic drugs.
Traditional medicine aims to improve the general health of the patient. When used in conjunction with traditional methods, a complete recovery can be achieved
Since ancient times, phytotherapy has been used for various diseases, including prostatitis.
The method of treatment is based on the intake of medicinal plants that have a positive effect on the performance of the whole organism. Herbal medicine has many advantages:
- It has a complex effect on the body.
- Provides the use of plants that have antiseptic, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Relieves possible outbreaks of inflammation.
- Requires the intake of plants that are not addictive.
Plant ingredients have a milder effect on the human body. Therefore, they do not cause as much harm as synthetic drugs. But this is also their disadvantage.
Due to their mild action, plants are not able to completely eradicate the disease. Therefore, herbal medicine will only help if used in combination with other methods.
Herbal medicine can be used to prevent diseases of the urogenital system, for example, prostatitis.
Plants will only benefit if applied properly.
Also, the patient must be prepared for the fact that such treatment will last more than a month.
Herbal medicines can achieve the following results:
- Pain relief.
- Eliminate spasmodic pain.
- Normalize urination.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Improve sperm quality.
- Power boost.
- Destruction of bacteria in the urogenital cavity.
There are a huge number of plants that can be used to fight prostatitis. Men should pay attention to the herbs, which are discussed below.
Ivan tea is a plant that helps with prostatitis. It can be observed in many recipes for folk remedies that are recommended in the presence of inflammation in the prostate.
The healing properties of Ivan-tea are provided by a unique composition, which contains:
- Vitamin C.
The herb is anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, so it makes sense to use it for prostatitis.
- Reduce the incidence of the disease by strengthening the immune system.
- Lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Destroy pathogenic bacteria and fungi that have entered the body.
- Increase the effectiveness of treatment, which aims to fight adenoma and prostate cancer.
- Normalization of the reproductive system.
Along with this, the discomfort caused by diseases of the gastrointestinal tract disappears.
It is common to prepare drinks based on Ivan tea, which can then be drunk during the day.
You need to add 2 tbsp. dried plant or 4 tbsp. large. fresh leaves in a teapot and fill them with water. For 10-15 minutes, the tea should be infused. Then it will be ready for use.
If a man has prostatitis, he should drink tea from this plant for 3 months. The use of tincture and extract of ivan tea in the treatment is also allowed. Both drugs are available on the counter.
Men who have reduced blood clotting should refuse to take the plant. In other cases, the teas and tinctures will not hurt.
The plant is actively used for prostatitis and other diseases in which there is a strong reduction in immunity.Ginseng is also recommended for men who are concerned about severe nervous tension, pain and inflammation in various parts of the body.
The plant product contains saponin. Stimulates the work of all glands. The prostate is no exception.
For ginseng treatment to be effective, it is essential to follow exactly the recipes for making folk remedies for prostatitis, in which it is the main ingredient.
There are several ways to make ginseng home remedies:
- Tincture to strengthen the immune system. It is prepared from 50 g of dried plant roots, 50 g of natural honey and 0. 5 liters of vodka. The resulting mixture should be infused for at least 3 weeks in a dark place. The temperature in this room should be from 18 degrees Celsius. After the tincture will be ready for use. For medicinal purposes, 1 teaspoon should be taken. before meals several times a day.
- Tincture to combat chronic prostatitis. It is made from 70% alcohol and ginseng root. A ratio of 10 should be followed: 1. The tool should be injected for about 14 days. After that you should take ½ teaspoon. 3 times a day about 25 minutes before meals.
It is worth noting that homemade tinctures are made with alcohol. Therefore, it is not allowed for all men.
Worth of St. John
Another useful herb that helps treat chronic prostatitis. The St. John's wort contains the following elements:
- Industrial anthracene substances. They have antibacterial properties.
- Flavonoids Differ in anti-inflammatory action. Prevents allergies.
- Terpenes. They have antiseptic, diuretic and antiviral effects.
But much more often they are used to eliminate the symptoms of prostatitis and other inflammatory diseases that affect the urogenital organs.
If you abuse folk remedies with St. John's wort, you can achieve the development of side effects:
- Decreased activity.
- Liver disorders.
It is strictly forbidden to transfer them to men diagnosed with liver, heart and kidney diseases.
Patients can use this prescription for St. John's word:
- Broth. To prepare a medicinal drink, mix 200 ml of water and 1 tbsp. large. plant mass. All this must be put on the fire and boiled for 15 minutes. It is best to take a full portion of the broth cooled 3 times a day. An interval of at least 4 hours should be maintained between doses.
- Water injection. It will take 1 tbsp. large. St. John's wort and 1 glass of boiling water. The tool should be insisted on for half an hour before use. It is recommended to take 50 ml of water infusion 3 times a day before meals.
- Tin. To prepare a folk remedy that will help treat prostatitis, you should take 100 grams of balsam grass and fill it with 40% alcohol. The tincture should be infused in a dark place for at least 10 days. Take the insoluble before meals for ½ teaspoon.
St. John's wort can only be used for medical purposes if a man with prostatitis has no contraindications to this medicine.
Prostatitis in men can be treated with the favorite aromatic plant parsley.
It has a huge number of beneficial properties that will be very useful in combating prostate inflammation, acute or chronic.
Parsley juice is very useful for men with prostatitis, as well as for other treatments prepared based on its leaves, roots and seeds.
The plant is a natural diuretic that cures edema and improves the elimination of harmful substances from the body.
To prepare a traditional parsley medicine, you need to take a new root of the plant in the amount of 1 tbsp. large. and mix it with 0. 5 liters of boiling water.
After that, it is recommended to wrap the container in a cloth and let it cool for 8-10 hours.
Parsley infusion is taken in 1 tbsp. large. several times a day every 2 hours. It is recommended to limit yourself to 3-8 doses of home medicine.
If there is a desire and opportunity, then it is worth trying to treat prostatitis with herbal preparations. May consist of the following plant ingredients:
- Nettle. Thistle.
Choose only those plants that do not cause allergies.
Experts in alternative medicine advise men diagnosed with prostatitis to treat the disease with bee products.
- 1 teaspoon of the product should be dissolved in a small amount of warm milk. It is recommended to drink this mixture every day before meals. Enemas are also made on the basis of propolis.
- To prepare them, take 40 g of the main ingredient dissolved in a glass of alcohol and 2 g of cocoa. For enema, use only 2 g of the solution, which is diluted in a syringe and insist for one day. It is allowed to do such procedures within 2 months.
Usually combined with medicinal plants.
- From honey, linden, chamomile, celandine and St. John's wort, taken in equal amounts, make a mixture.
- The main component was last added. The mass is poured with water in an amount of 0. 5 liters.
- The prepared infusion should be taken daily after a meal, 1 shot.
Candles for rectal administration are made with honey. They are created from 1 teaspoon. beekeeping product, 1 egg and 3 tbsp. large. flour (rye).
As a result, you should have a tight mass, from which you should form a candle. It is best to store the finished products in the freezer. Every morning and evening, you should insert a homemade candle into the anus.
- Required 2nd. large. pour 0. 5 liters of water at room temperature.
- Then bring the mixture to a boil. After about 2 hours, filter the medicine and drink 1 tbsp. large.
- Mix the broth with a small portion of honey. Take this medicine 3 times a day. Store it in the refrigerator.
Some of these home remedies can be maintained for some time. However, experts recommend that you take a new dose of the drug for each appointment.
The use of hot baths in treatment must be approved by the treating physician, as such procedures are sometimes strictly prohibited for prostatitis.
Before taking a bath, it is recommended to add a decoction of the following fees:
- Add tea and willow tea (2: 2).
- Sage, linden, creeping thyme and chamomile (1: 1: 1: 1).
Any of these charges should be poured into 1 liter of boiling water and infused for 1 hour. After the final infusion should be poured into the bath. Seating procedures are more helpful for prostatitis. It is recommended to spend 20-25 minutes in water.
For a treatment based on non-traditional therapies to be more effective, men need to break bad habits and start eating right. In the absence of contraindications, you should include physiotherapy exercises in your daily routine, which helps to improve the condition of the pelvic organs. You also need to avoid hypothermia and see a urologist regularly.