Prostatitis is considered a common disease that significantly reduces the quality of life of the male population. The acute form of the disease develops with a bacterial infection that enters the prostate.
Non-bacterial prostatitis develops for other reasons, such as high blood pressure, stress, immune system dysfunction and trauma. In most cases, prostatitis affects patients aged 20 to 45 years.
In this article, we will analyze the characteristics of preventing prostatitis in men with drugs and other effective methods. However, before that, it is necessary to understand the possible causes that contribute to the development of this disease.
Causes of prostatitis
Before you get acquainted with the prevention of prostatitis in men with drugs, it is necessary to consider the specific reasons that contribute to its development.
These include the following:
- Sedentary work, sedentary lifestyle, constant rest in front of the TV.
- Abstinence from sex, as well as lack of sexual activity in men.
- Abnormal diet, which leads to inadequate metabolism in the body.
- Bad habits, such as drinking beer and alcohol, as well as smoking.
- Chronic diseases related to the urinary system.
- Driving an indiscreet sex life, as well as the frequent change of sexual partner, which only increases the risk of developing prostatitis.
- Sexually transmitted diseases, as well as various urinary tract infections.
- Delayed ejaculation and ejaculation during intercourse.
- Excessive consumption of fatty, spicy, spicy and salty foods. Hemorrhoids and frequent constipation.
- Weakened immune system.
The earlier prostatitis is prevented in men with drugs and other methods, the more likely it is to maintain fertility and overall health.
Primary and secondary prevention features
The prevention of prostatitis can be divided into primary and secondary measures. The primary is performed in order to prevent the development of the disease. Primary prevention of prostatitis in men can be accomplished with medication, massage, exercise, lifestyle and dietary adjustments.
These men who were already familiar with this disease should consider secondary prevention. The purpose of this prevention is to act to prevent the re-growth of prostatitis or to prevent its development in a chronic form.
In general, the prevention of this disease includes a fairly wide range of different therapeutic measures that can not only prevent prostatitis, but also improve the overall quality of life of a man, prolonging its duration. There are many different medications used to prevent prostatitis, but preventative measures are not just used. Therefore, it is worth considering the most relevant ways to prevent this disease.
Methods of preventing prostatitis
These men who are at risk of developing prostatitis should pay special attention to their health. First of all, this applies to patients who lead a sedentary lifestyle, as well as to those who have work associated with long stays in a humid environment, with frequent hypothermia. Thanks to prevention, a person will be able to protect themselves from this nasty disease. In addition, some medications to prevent prostatitis, as well as other preventative measures, are able to save some material resources that could be spent in the future to treat the disease. At home, experts recommend following simple rules, thanks to which it will be possible to avoid the occurrence of this unpleasant disease.
Apart from the fact that some medicines are used to prevent prostatitis in men, it is also necessary to follow other measures, which are:
- Top active lifestyle. Experts strongly recommend men who are at risk of going to the gym and leading an active lifestyle. If the patient's work is sedentary, then you should take periodic breaks and take a walk from time to time. Thanks to this, it will be possible to avoid stagnation of blood in the pelvic area.
- Sex plays an important role in preventing prostatitis. Scientists have long shown that the nature and frequency of sexual activity significantly affect the condition of the prostate. But it should be noted that diffuse sexual intercourse can become an additional source of infection. Prolonged abstinence, various sexual perversions, as well as the deliberate prolongation or cessation of sexual intercourse will negatively affect the condition of the prostate. This is why measured and regular sex with a normal partner will be the ideal choice for prostate health.
- Special attention should be paid to your diet. To do this, the daily diet includes foods that are beneficial to the prostate. This should include low-fat meat and fish, dairy products, cereals, fresh fruits and vegetables, seafood, dried fruits, compotes and juices, honey. It is also necessary to refuse or limit yourself to the maximum when using alcohol, smoked and fatty foods, carbonated beverages, onions and garlic, baked goods, entrails and mushrooms.
- Hypothermia should be avoided. An important role in preventing a disease such as prostatitis is the state of the body's protective function. It is essential to dress warmly during the cold season, as well as to avoid currents and hypothermia.
- A weakened immune system can cause an inflammatory process in the prostate, which is caused by stress, overwork, old illnesses or hypothermia. Therefore, prevention should also focus on adequate sleep and rest.
- Shower. To avoid unpleasant medications to prevent prostatitis in men, you can simply use a contrast shower. Jet massage can not only activate blood circulation in the groin, but also strengthen the immune system.
- You should also be examined regularly by a urologist. Men should do this even if they have no symptoms of the disease. This is especially important if the patient already has prostatitis. During the first year after the illness, the urologist should visit every three months. After that, for the next three years, a man should visit a specialist every six months. If the patient is older than 40 years, then the urologist will definitely recommend that you have another ultrasound examination of the prostate.
Prevention of this disease is an important condition for maintaining men's health and endurance for many years. When choosing a method of prevention for yourself, you must take into account the causes of the development of the disease.
And now it's worth taking a closer look at medications to prevent prostatitis in men.
It is worth noting immediately that for prevention purposes, those preparations based on plant ingredients or extracts from the bovine prostate are used. The use of tablets to prevent prostatitis aims to stimulate prostate function, increasing the production of secretions in the prostate, as well as eliminating stagnation. A specialist will choose the right medicine.
Treatment of drugs to prevent prostatitis:
- inflammatory process in the prostate gland?
- stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs?
- edematous phenomena.
In addition, in the treatment and prevention of the disease, the specialist prescribes certain vitamins. As a rule, such drugs for the prevention of prostatitis reduce the risk of oncology in the long run.
In addition to medications, the specialist can also prescribe a special therapeutic massage to the patient. Massage to prevent prostatitis in men is performed only after the acute course of the disease.
This massage is done in order to create the necessary outflow of pathological contents directly from the acini, which has accumulated during the chronic course of the disease.
Finger massage can improve blood circulation as well as reduce venous congestion. During this event, arterial blood begins to flow into the prostate tissue, its nutrition is improved and stagnation is secreted.
Treatment and prevention of prostatitis in men with massage involves eight to ten sessions. In this case, the frequency will depend on deviations from the norm that remained after chronic inflammation of the prostate.
To many, these may seem wild, but masturbation can be an excellent prevention of prostatitis. If for any reason a man does not have a partner and sexual intercourse, then he is simply obliged to masturbate. Until the twentieth century, as in previous centuries, this occupation was rather shameful, harmful, he believed that it could harm health and the body. At present, experts advise individual men to masturbate regularly to prevent blood stasis as well as prostate secretions.
But it should be noted that normal contact is even preferable. The fact is that during sexual intercourse, the muscles begin to contract more intensely and the blood circulates much better.
A sedentary lifestyle causes congestion in the pelvic area and is also a cause of poor circulation. To prevent prostatitis, you need to follow an active lifestyle. At the same time, experts suggest doing badminton, tennis, industrial gymnastics, which activates blood circulation in the pelvic area. In addition, it is necessary to exercise in the morning, run or walk.
Speaking specifically of exercise for the prostate, almost all physical activities have a beneficial effect on the prostate.
A sample of such exercises will look like this:
- The muscles in the perineum should be tense as if pulling the rectum. This exercise should be repeated 5 times in a row, while in a tight position for 3 seconds.
- In the perineal area, it is necessary to tighten the muscles, as if trying to stop urinating. During the day, this exercise should be performed at least 4 times, about 200 intensities.
- Alternatively it contracts and relaxes the tight muscle group. Slowing down and accelerating the pace.
- Do a relaxation and compression exercise that involves the anus.
- In the morning, be careful, stretch all muscle groups and then relax.
- Separate your legs shoulder width apart. Perform a slow half-sit at the same time as lifting the knees to the sides. Repeat the exercise at least 10 times.
In addition to pills, traditional medicine prescriptions can also be used to prevent prostatitis in men. You should get acquainted in more detail with the most effective recipes for folk remedies aimed at preventing the development of prostatitis.
Pour two teaspoons of this plant with two glasses of hot water. The drink should be infused for 5 minutes, after which the liquid is filtered through gauze. The final product is taken on an empty stomach in the morning and evening 30 minutes before eating.
Green chestnut shells help improve men's overall health.
The green peel should be finely chopped, taken in 2 tablespoons and filled with two glasses of boiling water. Turn off the infusion, put it in a dark room overnight. At sunrise, the final product is taken in the amount of one teaspoon.
The therapeutic composition is stored in a cold room. The course of therapeutic treatment will last until the whole broth is finished.
Experts recommend eating raw pumpkin seeds daily. To do this, you need to consume about 30 seeds half an hour before eating.
Honey and propolis
These products can be consumed to prevent prostate inflammation along with regular food. However, these ingredients can be used to make suppositories to prevent prostatitis in men.
Walnuts and sunflower seeds
1 kg of sunflower seeds and the same amount of walnut kernels should be chopped using a grinder or blender. After that, every morning you should consume two tablespoons of the resulting raw material, as well as a grated onion.