Many people ask a question: can chronic prostatitis be cured? Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate. Only men have a prostate and the disease occurs only in them.
This type of inflammation is a urological disease. The disease has an infectious direction, received through the blood or lymph. Chronic growth provides some symptoms in the body, but this is not a suggestion, this infection can be cured.
Why the disease occurs
Let's look at the main causes of prostatitis:
- infection in the blood or lymph?
- severe hypothermia?
- sedentary lifestyle
- diffuse sex life?
- prostate injury?
- Violation of sexual activity related to abstinence or excessive, cessation of sexual intercourse;
- extreme fatigue at work.
- use of alcohol or tobacco.
- reduced immunity due to unhealthy lifestyle.
The symptoms of chronic prostatitis cause discomfort in the lower abdomen, the pain is intermittent, but starts suddenly and disappears after a while. The pain can be cutting and pulling and radiates to the lower back, groin or anus. If prostate problems have already started, then there will be pain during ejaculation. The function of sexuality is impaired, erection and ejaculation disappear. The act of urinating is slow and painful. If the symptoms of this problem have just begun to appear, it is best to consult a doctor immediately for help and not delay for years: the disease itself will not disappear.
What is the probability of cure
In fact, the onset of such symptoms begins in men over the age of 35 and many of them suffer, even without knowing it. However, doctors say that the sooner you start treatment, the higher the recovery rate, as prostatitis is curable. If you start treatment immediately after the first symptoms appear, then 90% of the male population is free of the disease. First of all, it is recommended to contact a urologist who will monitor you and perform the course of treatment.
Therefore, the question of whether chronic prostatitis can be cured becomes particularly important. There are several ways to treat such a disease, it requires regular approach and desire of the patient, as the procedure can take several months. How to treat chronic prostatitis? The disease process itself can be bacterial or bacterial.
There are several approaches:
- The bacterial type can be treated with a range of antibiotics, although this treatment will be quite long.
- The bacterial chronic type is treated with a strong flow of drugs, which destroys the infected microflora and eliminates the stagnation factors.
- Corrective massage is prescribed as additional procedures: this method of treating a chronic disease is considered very effective. The massage program should be performed by a doctor, the minimum number of procedures is 10-15 per month.
- For a full range of treatments, regular sports are required, you can start jogging in the morning or evening or buy a pool membership. Whatever natural procedure you choose, the main thing is that it disperses the blood well throughout the body and gives you extra strength. In addition, physical activity is essential for the legs and pelvis, because stagnation in these areas often leads to prostatitis. In order to be treated properly and comprehensively, the body must be tempered. This method makes all the organs of your body work.
What drugs are used
Is it possible to cure prostatitis with the help of a doctor's prescription, ie with a method of medicine? The treatment of chronic prostatitis is a prolonged affair and a lot of patience must be achieved. Ultimately, a man must endure painful discomfort and take medication.
So let's see the list of drugs that the doctor will prescribe:
- In the treatment of chronic disease, an anticonvulsant is prescribed, which relieves swelling of the prostate, eliminates pain. In addition, a special alkaloid drug may be prescribed, which makes the walls of the gland smooth and elastic, which allows faster recovery.
- In case of severe pain, an anesthetic may be prescribed: anesthesia treats spasms and pain well. An injection is given by a doctor in a hospital, the vaccine is injected into the lower abdomen, after which a patient with prostatitis may not feel discomfort for six months.
- The patient must be prescribed anti-inflammatory drugs, they may be anal suppositories. The candles are very convenient to use and offer quality processing.
- Microclasts are usually prescribed to treat chronic prostatitis, it is a very effective method for complete elimination of prostatitis. A special solution is created, which is placed in an enema and poured into the rectum, so that the drug reaches the prostate and enters it.
The best are:
- Diathermyis the heating of an instrument with a high frequency current or microwave. If you have diathermy during treatment, then you will quickly stop feeling pain. The device will remove all convulsions.
- Darsonvalizationis used to treat chronic prostatitis, the treatment is performed using high frequency voltage. The procedure will relieve the spasms in a short time, will repair the damaged tissue and will normalize the nervous condition. In chronic prostatitis, it improves the overall blood flow to the organs.
- Ultrasound therapyis very common. Ultrasound has bactericidal activity on human cells. The device kills parasites, improves blood flow, regenerates the glands.
- The action of electrophoresisbrings a therapeutic effect in men with prostatitis. With the help of electricity, it improves blood circulation and heals the function of the urinary system as a whole.
Treatment in the sanatorium
One of the most reliable methods of treating prostatitis is the restoration of the sanatorium. Rest and recreation in sanatoriums have a very beneficial effect on men's health. The best doctors in the study of prostatitis work in sanatoriums. After conducting the necessary research and analysis, they prescribe a treatment that is mainly related to mud treatments.<
Diet will help you lose weight and make it easier for your body to fight infections. One of the popular methods of treatment is honey intake. To do this, you need to take honey in food daily on an empty stomach for 1 tsp. 3 times a day. Propolis is very useful, has good antibacterial action and relieves inflammation throughout the body. The use of honey and propolis should be spent at least 30-40 days. For a honey treatment complex, propolis candles are suitable, used by the rectum method, for up to 10 days. Pumpkin seeds are also a very popular folk remedy for diseases. You should eat seeds 3 times a day, the number of seeds eaten should not be less than 20-30 pieces.
You can grind pumpkin seeds and mix with honey, you must use this mixture 3 times a day before meals. Procedures for the use of pumpkin seeds should be carried out from 30 to 50 days. In addition to any type of procedure, you can get infusions from plants (hazelnut leaves or bark, calcium bark, chestnut bark tea). Consumption of fresh parsley or its juice significantly relieves inflammation of the prostate. A good method is to eat wild pears, they are viscous and unripe, but with regular use, complete recovery can occur.
However, before using any treatment method, you should consult a urologist and gradually, using the treatment with pharmaceutical, physiotherapy and folk methods, proceed to a permanent recovery. To consolidate the treatment, a lesson in a sanatorium is perfect. To maintain a healthy mind and physical strength, a man must follow a proper and rational lifestyle.
There are many methods to treat chronic prostatitis, if desired, any man can get rid of the unpleasant and painful symptoms forever.