Prostatitis is diagnosed in quite a large number of men. It is a rather serious pathology that requires medical supervision and appropriate medication.
As a rule, it is accompanied by sexual dysfunction, which negatively affects the physical health and soul of men.
How to treat this disease using folk remedies will be described below.
Symptoms and treatment of prostatitis with folk remediesInflammation of the prostate is called prostatitis. The gland activates the sperm and makes them resistant. With its pathology, there are problems with conception. You can also try to get rid of prostatitis at home, using traditional medicine recipes.
Symptoms of inflammatory prostatitis
Prostate pathology is manifested by symptoms:
- Frequent and painful urination.
- Modified libido?
- Pain in the scrotum?
- Burning sensation?
- Nervous stem?
- Ejaculation disorder.
The timing of the inflammatory process of the prostate gland is characterized by deleted symptoms and the risk of complications.
How to treat prostatitis in men at home?Inflammation of the prostate gland has plagued men since time immemorial, so there are a huge number of proven traditional medicine methods to treat the pathology that can help treat the disease fairly quickly. Without the use of expensive medicines, you can get a great result from folk remedies.
How to treat prostatitis for men at home?
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies includes the use of medicinal plants to combat its symptoms.
It is possible to use folk remedies:
- Propolis.You will need to take 1 g of propolis extract and 20 g of cocoa butter. We mold the suppositories from the resulting mixture and inject them anal daily for a few months. This folk remedy is very effective and has a huge number of positive reviews.
- Chamomile.The infusion of its flowers is suitable for oral administration and for the preparation of an enema. To prepare it, you will need to take 1 tbsp. spoon of flowers and pour 100 ml of boiling water. After the resulting mass persists for about 60 minutes, it should be filtered. This method of traditional medicine is very effective.
- Pumpkin seed.Due to the increased zinc content, pumpkin has been shown to have an excellent effect on prostate pathology. It is recommended to eat 30 seeds a day or to fry and mix them with honey. Then form balls the size of a walnut from the resulting mixture and freeze. Eat a ball daily before dinner.
- Onion seeds.The seeds must be ground and mixed with honey. The resulting mixture is then eaten three times a day.
These are some of the most popular folk remedies to fight the disease.
How to do prostate massage at home?
Such an important method as prostate massage is very useful and helps to cure the disease much earlier. You can buy a device to treat prostatitis at home or make it from a specialist.
It is possible to massage the iron:
- Remove the inflammatory discharge.
- Improve blood circulation to the genitals.
- Emphasize the gland.
- To enhance the effect of antibacterial drugs.
The patient's position during treatment should be at the knee elbow or with the feet facing the stomach and on the side. Gloves are placed on the hands and Vaseline is applied to the index finger. The doctor then inserts it 3-5 cm into the anus. After that, simple massage movements are performed.
Many people will have a question, how painful is this method of treatment? It depends on the professionalism of the doctor who performs the procedure, as well as on the psychological readiness of the man.
Prevention of prostatitis in men at home
There are some recommendations that can prevent the disease from developing:
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the cold.
- Check every year with a urologist.
- Have a continuous sexual relationship and do not allow prolonged interruption of their sexual life.
- Live an active life, play sports, which will promote the activation of blood circulation in the pelvic organs.
- Get rid of bad habits. Smoking and alcohol will contribute to the progression of the symptoms of the disease.
- Give yourself adequate nutrition.
Following all the above instructions will help you maintain excellent health and an active person.