The diagnosis of prostatitis requires a balanced approach to the selection of basic and adjuvant drugs.
For successful treatment, you should visit a urologist, buy cheap and effective prostatitis medication, as prescribed by your doctor.
What are the most effective prostatitis pills
Many men hope to find a cure for a quick and complete cure for the inflamed gland.
The disease has many negative manifestations of different nature: pain, urinary retention, smooth muscle spasms, which requires the use of many different groups of drugs.
For chronic and acute prostatitis, a combination of drugs is prescribed:
- Antibacterial compounds.
- Medicines (often herbal) to activate metabolic processes in the prostate.
- Antispasmodics and analgesics.
- Anti-inflammatory names.
- Compounds that improve blood circulation.
Various drugs with synthetic and natural bases are used to treat prostatitis.
The pharmacological class of drugs is most effective in the acute inflammatory process. Herbal medicines are most often prescribed for the chronic form of pathology, to prevent relapses.
Preparations for prostate inflammationYou can not take pills or use rectal suppositories to help a colleague or relative: when prescribing medication, the doctor takes into account the form of prostatitis, the degree of damage to the prostate gland, the nature of the restrictions, the type of pathogen. Improper treatment does not work, prevents the early elimination of the inflammatory process and is harmful to health.
For chronic prostatitis
The main goal is to prevent relapses. The pain syndrome is mild, the discomfort is moderate, the urination process is partially restored.
The optimal complex of drugs for chronic prostatitis:
- compounds for activating blood circulation.
- muscle relaxants?
- symptomatic treatments?
- soothing herbal decoctions and tinctures.
- drugs to normalize metabolic processes in the prostate.
- vitamins and restorative compositions.
For acute prostatitis
The main goal is to stop the pathological process, to prevent further progression of the disease. Your urologist will prescribe medication to prevent the transition from an acute form of prostatitis to chronic.
Effective drug groups and names:
- Antibiotics. Drugs suppress the activity of infectious agents.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs. The names of the NSAID group stop the pathological process, eliminate the swelling of the prostate tissues and reduce the pain. In severe inflammation, strong hormonal agents are prescribed in a short time.
- Painkillers and anticonvulsants.
For prostatitis, preparations of the following groups are used:
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).Active suppression of the inflammatory process, reduction of pain, swelling. The prolonged effect of the new generation recipes allows you to take 1 tablet a day. It is important to take into account the condition of the digestive system: non-selective NSAIDs actively irritate the mucous membranes.
- Hormonal factors.Drugs are prescribed for severe pathology, severe pain, low NSAID efficacy. The course of treatment is from 7 to 28 days.
- Special preparations to fight inflammation in the prostate.Preparations in the form of anal suppositories and tablets.
Analgesics are second-line drugs (adjuvants) in the treatment of prostatitis. It is most often prescribed during the acute course of the inflammatory process in the context of the underlying pain. NSAIDs and analgesics are used to reduce pain.
A strong anesthetic is prescribed for severe discomfort, the course does not exceed 5 days.
Some drugs (injections and anal suppositories) not only relieve pain, but also eliminate blood clots, reduce prostate swelling.
When an infectious agent is detected after the analysis of a biomaterial, the urologist gives names, the components of which suppress the activity of the pathogen.
For chronic prostatitis, a man takes pills, in the acute course - injections and preparations for oral administration.
It is important to destroy the damage, to prevent the infection from spreading to neighboring areas.
To improve blood circulation
With a prolonged course of prostatitis, without adequate treatment, pain and congestion develop.
In the context of poor blood circulation and tissue swelling, antibiotics are less absorbed and the effectiveness of treatment is reduced.In addition to the antibacterial compounds, the urologist prescribes drugs to improve the blood supply to the prostate tissues.
To stabilize metabolic processes in the prostate
It is important to periodically monitor the course of treatment for the chronic form of the disease to prevent it from getting worse.
It is impossible to stop treatment in advance if the symptoms are less severe or disappear: violating the instructions reduces the effect of taking preparations to restore prostate function.
The urologist selects the optimal form of the drug based on the results of the bacterial culture. During the study, the laboratory assistant indicates on the decoding sheet the active substances that are most harmful to the identified microorganism.
Antibiotics of different groups have a good effect in the treatment of prostatitis:
- Macrolides.High efficiency of treatment in the detection of mycoplasma and chlamydia.
- Fluoroquinolones.Broad-spectrum drugs.
- Tetracyclines.Active effect on chlamydia and mycoplasma, but more side effects than macrolides.
- New generation penicillinsin combination with clavulanic acid. Modern medicines show high effectiveness of treatment in the context of good tolerance.
Popular cheap productsUnfortunately, many drugs for the treatment of prostate inflammation are in the high-priced category. The cost of treating the chronic form of the disease increases in the context of long-term use of the formulations.
It is very difficult to find an effective tool at an acceptable cost. It is important to consider the number of suppositories, ampoules, capsules or tablets in the pack.
There are many different opinions about cheap drugs to treat prostatitis. Many men note the high effectiveness of treatment with the combined use of antibiotics, anticonvulsants and drugs to improve prostate metabolism.
There are also many negative reviews about the nature of treatment, especially for the chronic form of the disease. Most of the negative aspects are related to the hope for early elimination of the signs of pathology, but with recurrent prostatitis, long (up to 6 months) medications and strict adherence to the use schedule are required.
Many men break the guidelines, go shorter than normal, drink alcohol, smoke, continue to lead a sedentary lifestyle, do not attend physiotherapy or self-medication.
With this approach to treatment, even the latest prostatitis medications and the advice of an experienced urologist will not help.
It is important to consider this point before starting treatment to avoid disappointment and neglected cases of pathology.
Treatment of recurrent inflammation of the prostate gland requires not only patience and strict implementation of the doctor's recommendations, but also significant financial costs. Doctors advise the treatment of the disease at an early stage, so that the acute form does not turn into chronic.