In the early stages, chronic prostatitis recurs through pain when urinating, rejection, episodic sexual dysfunction. All of these symptoms are relieved by a range of broad-spectrum antibiotics and the pain can be temporarily relieved by simple analgesics.Periods of temporary improvement after acute periods of prostate inflammation may result from the mobilization of the body's defenses.
But sooner or later you have to think about how to ensure a full life and, once cured, forget about prostatitis forever.
See a doctor as soon as possible
Unpleasant physical symptoms, indicative of a painful prostate condition, are often accompanied by depression and fears that force men to postpone doctor visits indefinitely. Many admit the problem only at the stage when the disease is severely neglected: the pain becomes unbearable, urination turns into torture or can not be controlled, sexual and impotence is a long-term event. At this stage, prostatitis is treated in very rare cases.
Such a perspective makes us think about the prevention and timely treatment of prostatitis from the first, even weak and fast passes. Urinary discomfort, penile discharge and groin pain are the first calls you need to answer. At this time there was still a wide range of methods for the prevention and treatment of prostatitis. There are also cases and techniques that stop tissue overgrowth and even reduce the size of prostate adenomas. Today, adenoma and prostatitis can be treated with radical surgery and medication and physiotherapy.
Doctors differ in evaluating the results of non-surgical treatment of chronic prostatitis and adenoma. Some consider the absence of inflammation and the normal size of the prostate - a complete victory over the disease, others argue that this is only a successful stage in the fight against recurrence of chronic prostatitis, which does not disappear anywhere.
Theoretical calculations are of much less interest to patients than the question of whether it is possible to avoid perineal pain, sexual dysfunction and free urine without problems at any age. Ultimately, the main thing is quality of life and whether a person has recovered from prostatitis or has just recovered from its deterioration is a secondary question.
In case of chronic prostatitis and especially when the disease worsens, you can fully trust your doctor or try the treatment of prostatitis at home.
But with any approach, you should be diagnosed at a medical facility to determine the causes and stages of the disease. Repeated studies will show how much this or that treatment helped, if there are complications, the symptoms of which can be eliminated with temporary exposure to drugs.
Pain in the perineum, frequent trips to the toilet are simple symptoms, which are relieved from which can only suppress the chronic process leading to sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence. In addition to age factors, hypothermia, physical overload and stress, as well as serious infections and viruses can be the cause of prostatitis.
Self-medication for prostate problems
In order to achieve the desired result from parsley decoction, honey mixtures or garlic infusions, months of regular use are required, with careful observance of the manufacturing technology of these traditional medicine products and quality requirements for ingredients.
With any method of treatment and regardless of the causes of the disease, you will need to change or adjust your diet. You should exclude synthetic foods (chips, soft drinks, many sweets and biscuits) and animal fats, minimize fried and pickled, as well as the use of alcohol, sugar, salt and hot spices: pepper, mustard, horseradish. A diet based on natural products with a predominance of fresh vegetables, fruits, dairy products, fish and seafood should not be a temporary restriction, but a new eating behavior that will contribute to the renewal and healing of the whole body.
In medicine, there are many cases in which people were cured of serious chronic diseases only by giving up bad habits and consistent hardening of the body.
Folk recipes for prostatitis
- Strong infusion of ground parsley seeds: half the volume of the seeds is mixed with boiling water. The mixture is ready for use after infusion for 15 minutes. The daily dose is 200 g of tincture in 3-4 doses.
- Use a decoction of parsley root instead of water in a volume of 1 to 2 liters per day. To prepare it, you need to boil half a glass of chopped parsley in a liter of water for 20 minutes.
- Take finely ground pumpkin seeds with honey water in a ratio of 2 tablespoons. large. in a glass of water half an hour before meals. You can also make a more delicious honey paste with peeled pumpkin seeds and consume it regularly just before meals. Zinc in pumpkin will improve hormonal balance. Pumpkin seed oil, which can be found on the market, has a strong regenerative effect, it can also be taken orally in a specific dosage.
- Sugar-free pear compote from fresh or dried fruits is recommended for daily use in all seasons.
- Fresh vegetable fresh from carrots, cucumbers, asparagus and beets, prepared in equal proportions, it is recommended to use 2 glasses a day during the exacerbation of prostatitis.
- Beekeeping products during prostate treatment will provide the body with the necessary micronutrients, as well as fill the energy hunger with a low-calorie diet necessary to cleanse the body of toxins. The daily dose of honey is 3-4 teaspoons, pollen is 1-2 teaspoons.
- Propolis tinctures and suppositories give a quick anti-inflammatory and regenerative effect.
- Taking various decoctions from herbal preparations of sage, calendula, chamomile should be done in a monthly course with mandatory breaks, as herbs are medicines and they, like ointments and tablets, have contraindications and possible side effects. overdose.
- Onion tinctures in dry white wine and garlic tincture in alcohol can replace the course of antibacterial drugs.
In the treatment of prostatitis, it is important to rule out constipation, in which pressure on the prostate exacerbates the painful condition.
Exercise is recommended for mild forms of prostatitis, during the recovery period after the disease worsens and to prevent recurrences. For best results, you should combine different types of exercises, performing them both in special workouts and in short warm-ups every 1-2 hours.
- Breathing exercises to strengthen the abdominal cavity, which can be briefly written as breathing with the abdomen in rhythm: inhale, hold the breath, exhale slowly.
- Usual squats and squats and buttocks on foot?
- Pull in the anus and simulate urinary restriction.
- Various leg movements with straight and bent legs.
With the right exercise technique, the groin area heats up.Horseback riding is considered a good prevention of prostatitis, but is contraindicated in acute stages of prostatitis. As the disease worsens, warm herbal baths with chamomile, sea salt and potassium permanganate will help. In mild forms, the therapeutic effect can be achieved through a regular prostate contrast shower. Regular sex life is an important factor in the prevention and treatment of prostatitis, it will also allow you to get rid of complexes and depression and rejuvenate the body's defense system.
Medications and physiotherapyMagnetotherapy, electrophoresis, perineal induction, laser treatment, this incomplete list of procedures using medical devices should be used only in accordance with the instructions and under medical supervision. Such procedures are prescribed as an adjunct to drug therapy with potent targeted antibiotics. In addition to oral medications, rectal medications are also prescribed, the use of which reduces the risk of side effects and ensures rapid absorption of medications through the rectal wall.
Prostate massage therapy performed by specialists in outpatients or at home is also done through the rectum. This activates blood circulation and increases the effectiveness of anti-inflammatory and therapeutic drugs.
Among the natural preparations for the treatment of prostatitis, there is an antiseptic of animal origin, which is a homeopathic preparation and has a targeted effect on the site of inflammation. The supplement is used as an adjuvant to activate the body's protective functions in the treatment of the acute stage of prostatitis.
Depending on the storage conditions and how this product is used, the results appear in the first few days. There is a reduction in pain syndromes and an easier urination process.
In the modern drug market, you can find another natural medicine that relieves the symptoms of prostatitis and helps with complications of prostate inflammation. It is made from plant extracts, contains vitamins C, E, D, which promote cell regeneration and renewal, as well as trace elements zinc, chromium, selenium, which are necessary for the restoration of the immune and hormonal system after stress and inflammation. in the male body. As shown by the composition, this drug can replace homeopathic remedies - decoctions and tinctures, for the preparation of which it is not always possible to find time and raw materials.
Duration of medication - 1 month. In the context of the most positive reviews from people who use a number of drugs at the first symptoms of prostate inflammation, we must not forget that there may be cases of individual intolerance to drugs. It is also important to strictly adhere to the dosage prescribed by your doctor.