Today we will talk about the prevention of prostatitis in men, what medicines and folk remedies can be used, about vitamins and proper nutrition.
Briefly about the causes of the diseaseProstatitis, or inflammation of the prostate, can be caused by infectious or non-infectious agents.
In the first case, we are talking about bacteria and, rarely, viruses. In the second - stagnation of blood and secretions in the prostate gland.
According to the above, the prevention of prostatitis will have two goals:
- Implement measures to prevent congestion inside the prostate.
- Protection against infections.
Prevention of prostatitis includes a wide range of therapeutic and prophylactic measures that not only prevent prostatitis, but also improve the quality of life of a person, extend his life expectancy.
Consider the four main sources of men's sexual health:
- Preventive drugs: herbal complexes and vitamins.
- Folk remedies?
How we live, what we eat and what we do have a direct impact on our health.
There are things that are hard to change, like where we live.
In a modern city, the air and the environment are so dirty that they pose an immediate threat to our health.
Therefore, the first step in preventing any disease will be to move to more favorable living conditions. Of course, this is also the most difficult moment.
If this seems impossible, then you need to strictly follow the other basic elements of men's health.
We will include sex here. No matter how you do it, the main thing is that the prostate is emptied regularly and at the same time you do not infect anything.
Prevention of prostatitis and proper nutrition are inseparable.
How does diet relate to the prostate? The prostate appears to be at the bottom of the body and the mouth and stomach are higher.
Prostate health is affected by the body's water-salt balance, the strength of blood flow and the condition of blood vessel walls.
Food directly affects all of this and can improve and worsen prostate health.
The term "healthy eating" refers to the consumption of foods of natural origin, without the addition of artificially created additives (preservatives, dyes, "vegetable fats").
Note that this is not enough to eat healthy. Unfortunately, what pleases our taste buds is often bad for the stomach.
We are used to eating spicy, salty and spicy foods, completely forgetting the taste of food without flavor enhancers. But the natural taste is pleasant.
For the health of the prostate and the whole body, it is necessary to get used to eating lightly salty foods, which do not exist, or there are very small amounts of hot spices, pepper.
Forget that there is mayonnaise, replacing it with vegetable oil. Forget fast food, hamburgers, nuggets.
More vegetables, more fruits, fatty meats. And everything will be fine.
Ideally, if you know about your daily calorie intake and maintain that value when choosing the right foods. Then you will not be overweight and the body will stay young for a longer period of time.
Water - Drink as much liquid as you want. To do this, place a glass of water on your desk or next to where you are sitting.
You will not notice how quickly this glass empties. Now remember how rarely you go to the water? Paradox.
The water should be close, then you will drink what you need. By the way, drink water with a sip much better than in a vagina. Drinking water daily at various stages has been shown to be much more difficult than taking a sip during the day.
In this case, we strengthen the immune system and increase blood flow to the body.
The impact of sclerosing procedures on the prostate is very positive.
Internal blood circulation is stimulated, stagnation in the gland is eliminated, mood is increased.Therefore, sclerosis is also included in a healthy lifestyle.
Exercise and active
Exercise is the key to a long and healthy life. Blood flow to the body is a prerequisite for our well-being, this is the main condition for the prevention of prostatitis.
Due to the stagnation of the blood and the accumulation of calories, most diseases related to age, overweight, fatigue and lethargy of the whole body occur.
We will look at specific exercises for prostatitis a little later, now we will give some general tips:
- Walk every day! Someone says you have to walk at least 8 km a day. We believe that this is a lot, and not everyone will dominate in such a marathon. Therefore, we will reduce this percentage by half. The main thing is that you walk. If your legs hurt, the more you have to walk. Better with special sticks.
- Walk fast or run a few times a week.
- Visit the saunas and baths. Carefully and without fanaticism, if required by doctors. Everything is fine in moderation.
- Remember, it does not matter the number of kilometers you cover in one day, but the regularity. Who spent more - a beginner, tired on the third day of walking or a person who walks briskly in the park every day?
Note that for prophylaxis, preparations containing plant ingredients or extracts from the bovine prostate are used.
The action of such drugs aims to stimulate the work of the human prostate, eliminate stagnation and increase the production of fluid secretion.Prophylactic agents are available in the form of anal suppositories, solutions for microcyclics and oral tablets.
Let us briefly note which vitamin is required:
- Vitamin A - prevention of prostate adenoma? Vitamin D deficiency in men over 55 simply forces them to use it extra. Improves the function of the circulatory system, normalizes blood flow.
- Vitamin E and K - reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
Such vitamins can not only prevent prostatitis, but also cure a chronic bacterial process that has not yet begun.
Medications for prostate inflammation are not only recommended for use.
These are not dietary supplements, so their use can adversely affect the body.
Understand this and consult a urologist.
Folk remedies for prevention
Traditional medicine is more suitable for the prevention of diseases and pathological conditions.
Pumpkin seeds should be eaten raw every day. Enough 25-30 seeds a day half an hour before meals.
You can use them in combination with honey: 500 grams of pumpkin seeds must be crushed and mixed with 200 grams of honey. We wrap balls from the resulting porridge and eat 1-2 balls a day. We recommend dissolving.Hazelnut peel and leaves - you need to cook for 15-40 minutes (the peel is bigger, the leaves are smaller), drink a glass of broth during the day on an empty stomach. Chestnut shells can be brewed and drunk as a tea. The inside of the chestnuts must be prepared. Elderberry juice can be drunk before meals in a tablespoon after drinking a glass of water.
Greens are considered very useful for prostate health: parsley, dill. Ginger root, prepared in boiling water, can be added to tea in 1-2 teaspoons.
Massage and exercise
Before we talk about physical exercise, we note that structural prostate massage is beneficial for prostate health. For prevention, such a massage is enough for 2-3 minutes.
To not suffer from yourself, buy a special prostate massage in hairdressers or pharmacies. Or regularly, once a month, see the specialist who is best for massage.
Prostate health requires specific exercises. There is a Kegel complex that aims to contract the internal muscles of the pelvis.
This complex is used more often by men to prolong sexual intercourse than as a prostate prophylaxis.
The bottom line is simple: you need to stretch and relax the perineal muscles up to 30-45 times in a complex.Excessive excitement can lead to rectal prolapse, unwanted bowel movements and inguinal hernia.
Here is a list of exercises that use the internal pelvic floor muscles:
- Stand with your feet together, arms at your sides. Try to breathe so that as you inhale, the pelvis shifts backwards and there is tension in it. Relax as you exhale. Repeat this exercise 10-15 times slowly and without pulling.
- Lie on the floor with your back, legs together, arms resting on the floor at lower back level. Raise your legs 10-15 times vertically on the floor and lower back. The exercise is done smoothly and without running.
- Stand in the "lying with your hands" position, as in push-ups, raise the pelvis as high as possible and then lower it to the floor. Repeat 10-15 times. This exercise is practiced by yogis to open the sex chakra and stimulate male strength.
- Stand with your arms hanging loosely around your hips. Imagine that you really want to use the toilet, but you have to be patient for a long time. Drain as if you want to keep everything to yourself. Relax. This is an analogue of the Kegel band.
This element of precautionary measures implies taking measures to prevent and spread diseases, mainly sexually transmitted diseases.STDs are certain diseases, the predominant mode of which is through the mucous membranes of the genitals from one person to another.
The culprit of the inflammatory process in such cases are bacteria and viruses, which lead exclusively to the parasitic lifestyle in the host cells.
Along with prostatitis, these microorganisms cause infertility in men and women, inflammation of the upper and lower urinary system and separate "floors" of the reproductive system.
To avoid STDs, follow these instructions:
- Protected sex, careful choice of sexual partner. Avoid indiscriminate sex, do not be like animals. This pleasure can put an end to your future life.
- Before you start a close relationship, you and your partner should try for STDs. It is a worthwhile investment that will keep you safe from unknown infections and will add confidence to your relationship.
- Infection can be achieved not only by classical sex methods, but also by everyone else. At first glance, harmless entertainment - oral sex, can lead to a sexual illness for a man if a woman does such things with other partners. The oral mucosa is an excellent carrier for the microbial agent.
- If you have unprotected sex (no matter what), use genital antiseptics, gently treating the lining of the penis and adjacent areas of the skin, and pour the medicine into the urethra for a few minutes. This is not a guarantee of safety, but the risks of the disease are often reduced.
Therefore, a careful attitude towards sex, selectivity and fidelity is a guarantee of men's sexual health.
Prevention of prostatitis is the key to your men's health. Everyone knows that this is confidence and good mood, the absence of an inferiority complex. It is a long and happy life.Prostatitis is not easy to prevent, but it is possible. How you spend your old age is up to you. If you are careless in your body, follow the wrong lifestyle, old age will come to you at the age of 30.