An inflammation of the prostate is called prostatitis in medicine. The cause is often a violation of the microcirculation of blood in the pelvic area. The development of such a disease by an infectious process in the prostate tissues is not excluded. The disease not only worsens a man's quality of life, but also leads to serious complications in the reproductive system. Dating pathology is also an unpleasant consequence. Treating prostatitis at home with natural remedies is a treatment option for men.
What is prostatitis
Disease is inflammation of the prostate gland as a result of negative external or internal factors. The bacterial form of prostatitis is more common. It is caused by pathogenic bacteria, which enter the prostate from the rectum, bladder and urethra. The disease by the nature of the course is acute and chronic. The latter form has less severe symptoms.A sedentary lifestyle that causes congestion in the pelvic area is also considered a possible cause of prostatitis.
Regardless of the etiology of the disease, it is characterized by the following symptoms:
- fatigue, depression, lethargy
- increased urge to urinate at night.
- accelerated ejaculation?
- discomfort and pain in the scrotum, groin, lower abdomen and back.
- burning sensation in the perineum?
- the appearance in the urine of floating clots - "strings" and sometimes - blood or pus.
- feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder.
Treatment of prostatitis
If you notice signs of prostate disease, you should contact a urologist. Self-medication in this case is unacceptable. Appropriate treatment will be given only after the diagnosis made by the doctor.
The treatment of various forms of prostatitis has its own forms and methods:
- Bacterial. To combat this form, antibacterial drugs from the group of penicillins, macrolides and fluoroquinolones are used. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are used to relieve inflammation. Alpha-blockers help reduce bladder tone and sedatives to improve mood
- Fixed. It can be treated with pumpkin seeds, parsley and black berry.
- Years. It is important here to avoid aggravating factors, such as hypothermia, constipation, premature emptying of the bladder. Drugs are used as in the acute form: antibiotics, NSAIDs, antidepressants.
These are classic treatments for various forms of prostatitis. Regardless of the nature of the course of the disease, doctors use various traditional methods of treating impotence.
The list of such methods includes:
- Diet. His goal is to get rid of the intestines. To do this, you need to give up junk food. Instead, the diet includes plenty of vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals, and lean meats and fish.
- Massage. It is carried through the urethra or anus. The goal is to increase blood flow to the prostate.
- Surgery. This method of treatment is considered radical, so it is performed for serious indications.
- Gymnastics. It aims to eliminate congestion in the pelvic area. Squatting and walking in place are considered effective, but there are other effective exercises. In this context, you need to quit smoking and alcohol.
Home treatmentThe peculiarity of home treatment is that it will be effective only at an early stage. Forms of the disease with complications or frequent relapses require a more serious approach to medication. An effective home remedy for prostatitis is based on herbal remedies, proper nutrition, exercise and healthy prostate massage.
Some methods are selected depending on the form of pathology:
- Judging by the reviews, it is possible to eliminate the symptoms of acute prostatitis faster. This form of the disease lasts 1-2 months. The treatment can last up to six months. Sedentary baths help improve blood circulation. Juice therapy will be effective against the acute form. The patient is advised to take beetroot juice (settled), cucumbers, carrots and asparagus. Herbal tea with calendula, ponytail, yarrow, nettle and other medicinal herbs will also be helpful. If the disease is caused by bacteria, the patient can not avoid taking antibiotics. Alternative methods are used in the context of the main treatment.
- The chronic form takes much longer to heal. This is due to frequent recurrences of the disease. Decoctions of fresh or dried herbs and plants can treat the problem. Chronic form of prostatitis requires a change in diet. Bee pollen helps boost weakened immunity and replenish vitamin deficiencies. Is it important to include more berries in your diet, such as:
Effective home treatment of prostatitis is not only with the help of alternative methods. The patient can take medication in outpatients. The treatment approach is complicated, so the doctor prescribes several drugs at once.
Depending on the etiology of the disease and the symptoms, the following classes of drugs are used:
- Antibacterial. Fluoroquinolones are prescribed to the first patients. The second line of antibiotics are tetracyclines, macrolides and penicillins. Contraindications:
- individual intolerance?
- allergy to drug ingredients?
- pathology of the hematopoietic system?
- hepatic or renal insufficiency.
- Alpha Blockers. Necessary for the relaxation of the smooth muscles of the urethra and the neck of the bladder. As a result of taking such funds, headache, dry mouth, weakness and skin rashes are possible. Contraindications:
- orthostatic hypotension?
- liver failure?
- individual hypersensitivity?
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Relieve pain and inflammation.
- Antispasmodic. Elimination of vascular spasms and related pain cider. The drug is contraindicated for:
- lactase deficiency?
- low cardiac output syndrome.
Using cups for prostatitis improves blood circulation to the pelvic area. This normalizes the work of the organs located in it. The banks are placed at the outer end of the sanctuary at the level of 2-3 sacred vertebrae. With inflammation of the prostate, painful seals and dilated capillaries are observed in this area. Before installing the boxes, you must treat the skin with alcohol.
Then do the following:
- make several notches using a scarifier.
- put the jars for 10-15 minutes (due to the vacuum, the blood comes out).
- then the banks are removed and the blood is removed with sterile cotton.
- the location of the notches is sealed with bactericidal plaster.
- the procedure is repeated once every 2 weeks for up to 3-5 sessions.
Treatment of prostatitis with folk remedies involves the use of water procedures. These are baths that improve the blood supply to the pelvic organs. They should be taken for at least 15-20 minutes. The baths are sedentary, you can only dive at the level of the lower back and not with the whole body. The best result will be with a simple seat in the bathroom and at the same time rubbing the pelvic area and the perineum.
Other water treatment recommendations:
- Doctors advise to add a decoction of medicinal herbs such as chamomile, sage, dried cardamom, peel in the bath.
- it is best to do the procedure the night before going to bed.
- hypothermia should not be allowed at the end of the bath.
- For a massage effect, direct a stream of moderate pressure hot water from the bottom up to the perineum.
Exercise helps to eliminate lymph congestion in the pelvic area. Being active is important, as a sedentary lifestyle is a factor in prostatitis. A man is advised to walk or run regularly, if his health allows. Morning exercises should be part of your daily routine. After that, you should massage the perineum for a few minutes.
Among exercises (gymnastics), the following are particularly effective:
- Occupations. Perform 3 sets of 50 squats about 3 times a week. There should be a 3 minute break between sets.
- Rotary pelvic. You should stand up straight, spread your legs shoulder width apart, place your hands on your hips. Further, in this position, you are required to make circular movements with the pelvis 10 times in one / the other direction.
- Walking on the buttocks. You have to sit on the floor, straighten your legs. Next, you need to move your buttocks, taking many "steps" back and forth.
Professional urologists advise all men with prostatitis to massage the prostate. This process improves local blood circulation, provides stimulation of organ function, good muscle tone and outflow of secretions and increases sexual performance.
Massage is performed in different ways: rectally or through the perineal tissue. The first method is considered more effective.
Instructions for anal massage:
- wear medical gloves.
- lubricate the marker with Vaseline or cream.
- carefully place it in the anus at a depth of 5 cm.
- for 1. 5 minutes, gently massage the prostate with light movements, pressing so that there is no pain.
Another important element of effective home treatment for prostatitis is nutrition. A balanced diet leads to relief of the symptoms of the disease, has a beneficial effect on the function of the gastrointestinal tract.
It is necessary to exclude from the diet foods such as:
- strong coffee and tea?
- sweet desserts?
- fatty meats and fish?
- carcass by-products?
- smoked, pickles, pickles and pickled snacks.
- spicy vegetables like garlic, even with two cloves.
- carbonated drinks?
- canned food?
- unfinished products?
- fatty meats and vegetable broths?
- food with flavorings, dyes and preservatives.
Among other useful products for this disease are:
- fresh fruits and vegetables?
- lean meats and fish?
- fermented milk drinks;
- soy products?
- cottage cheese?
- buckwheat, wheat, oatmeal
- weak tea?
- compotes, fruit drinks.
Treatment of the prostate with folk remedies includes the use of therapy with juice, decoction and tinctures of seeds, roots and flowers of medicinal plants.
The application of these methods has its own peculiarities:
- When you combine traditional methods with electrophoresis, the effectiveness of the treatment increases.
- for the preparation of alcoholic tincture, the use of plant stems, leaves and flowers is recommended, it is better to prepare the root part with boiling water.
- When choosing ingredients, you must strictly follow the instructions and, when taking, follow the dosage.
Such folk remedies for the treatment of prostatitis is an alcoholic beverage, which is prepared by infusing fruits, seeds, spices, medicinal and aromatic herbs in alcohol or vodka. In other words, it is a plant extract. Tinctures are used both internally and externally. The advantage of tinctures is that alcohol is good for extracting medicinal substances from the plant, which guarantees their long-term preservation and provides medicinal properties.
Tinctures can be prepared for future use and used for 2-3 years.
The following recipes are considered effective for prostatitis:
- Kalagan Dye (Potentilla). Take 50 g of the plant, dry it, pour a bottle of vodka, add 1, 5 tsp. licorice. 4-5 coffee beans should be added to taste. Pour the contents into a glass container, send in a dark place for 1 month. At the end of this period, drain the product through a dairy. Lead a party for 1 tbsp. large. daily.
- Propolis tincture. Place the grated propolis in a glass dish. Pour the product with alcohol in a ratio of 1: 2. Then, remove the container for 1 week in a dry, shaded place. Stir the tincture every 3 days. Drain the final product with double gauze. Take 30-40 drops of tincture for 0. 5 cups of warm milk daily. To enhance the effect, add an extra mixture of two drops of propolis and lightly heated tar to the anus every day.
- Aloe Tin. Take 500 grams of the leaves of this plant, chop finely. Then add 500 ml of semi-sweet or fortified wine and 500 ml of liquid honey to them. Mix the ingredients vigorously, refrigerate for a week. Then strain and consume 3 times daily before meals, taking 1 tsp.
It is easier to prepare the decoctions. They are aqueous extracts from parts of a plant with a coarser structure. These include leaves, wood, roots, tubers. They require more heat treatment.
The following decoctions are considered effective against prostatitis:
- From birch leaves. You need to take 2 tbsp. large. raw, dry or fresh, grind it. The vegetable is poured with 2 liters of boiling water. The agent should then be left for about 1 hour for infusion. Strain the broth before taking it, drink it all day.
- Onion films. It is necessary to remove the dry skin from 5-7 onions. Pour 700 ml of liquid, boil, boil for about 5 minutes. The product should be infused within 2-3 hours. The broth must be filtered before use. Drink this volume of fluid throughout the day.
- From fennel. Take 1 teaspoon. dill seeds, buckthorn peel, lemon balm, ponytail and 3 tsp. juniper and steel. Boil the herb mixture for a few minutes after boiling, leave it for a few hours. Take 100 ml daily. Repeat the process 3 times.
The unique composition of pumpkin seeds can provide the male body with the zinc it needs. You should eat at least 30 pieces a day. It is best to do this before eating. This amount of seeds contains the daily requirement of zinc.
There is another way to use this product:Peel 0, 5 kg of pumpkin seeds.
Edit wormsThe absinthe plant is able to eliminate pyogenic infections and, in general, to fight inflammatory diseases. Its effectiveness is due to its bitter taste. The whole course of treatment requires about 100 g of the herb. The raw materials must be rubbed by hand and then sifted through a strainer. The whole part is used to prepare a decoction for douching. The worm that has passed through the holes of the strainer becomes dry inside.
Ingestion of the herb is independent of food intake. During treatment, it is important to follow the regularity of the introduction. You can not miss them even at night.
The pattern for using crushed dry wormwood is as follows:
- The first 3 days with a frequency of 2-2, 5 hours, swallow a pinch of dry raw materials, moisten with saliva and drinking water.
- For the next 4 days, use the herb only 5-6 times during the day.
- Perform a small enema daily at night. For 1 liter of boiling water, you need to take 1 tsp. dry wormwood. The rinsing agent is then filtered and 100 ml is poured for the procedure. At night, half of the specified volume is injected into the anus. The second part is used for the urethra. To do this, the ends of the urethra are pressed against the tip of a small syringe. Further, its contents are injected abruptly. Douching is repeated throughout the week.
Regular baking soda can have complex effects on the prostate. When used externally, it removes inflammation and harmful bacteria, promotes the repair of damaged tissues, eliminates pain, itching and burning.
There are 2 main ways to use baking soda for prostatitis:
- Disks. Take 1 teaspoon for 2 liters of hot boiling water. iodine and 1 tbsp. large. soda. Stir to dissolve the ingredients. Pour the solution into a bowl, sit in it and wait for about half an hour. Improvement is observed after the third session.
- Enzymes. Before the procedure, make the usual enema using chamomile decoction. Then in 250 ml of water you need to dissolve 2 tbsp. large. soda. The temperature of the liquid should be close to the temperature of the human body. Using a syringe, it is necessary to inject the solution into the anus. The frequency of enema is 2 times a week.
Aspen barkThe composition of the calcium cortex includes glycosides, essential oil, organic acids, tannins, carotene, flavonoids. These substances help to remove sweat, improve urination. With prostatitis, the calcium peel can kill germs, remove bile and eliminate inflammation. Contraindications to its use are stool problems and sensitivity to the composition.
Aspen bark can be used in the following ways:
- Broth. Take dried bark in an amount of 100 g. Pour 1 liter of boiling water into a container with it. Simmer the mixture over low heat for a quarter of an hour. To take before each meal, you must use 250 ml of broth.
- Tint. Take dishes with a volume of more than 1 liter, put 200-250 g of dry raw materials there. Then add there 0. 5 liters of vodka or alcohol. The infusion should last 14 days. For introduction, use 20 drops of the drug. They are eaten three times a day before meals.
- Excerpt. This aspen bark product must be purchased at a pharmacy. Helps strengthen the immune system, which is also beneficial for the prostate. You should drink 15 drops before a meal.
Among natural antibiotics, propolis is considered effective. Relieves inflammation, eliminates pain.
At home, candles are made from propolis, which are injected into the rectum every day for a month. The course is allowed to be repeated after 8 weeks.
In the propolis tincture take 40 drops in 1 glass of water. This process is repeated for 1, 5 months.
Treat prostatitis at home quickly
Several alternative treatments for prostatitis help to get rid of it faster. These are probably not separate methods, but a combination of many at once.
The rapid treatment plan includes:
- Prostate massage. It must be done daily. The index finger inserted into the anus is rubbed into the prostate.
- Diet. A man should eat more seafood, nuts, legumes, chicken liver. You should eat 30 pumpkin seeds daily.
- Hot bath. To get it, you need to use herbal decoction with pharmacy chamomile. After an acute period, a low pressure contrast shower is recommended.
- Sports. The daily routine of the day should include active walking. Several times a week it is necessary to do a complex of 100-150 squats in 3-4 approaches.