Prostatitis in men can be diagnosed at any age. This is a disease resulting from the infection, and the beginning of the inflammatory process. The symptoms of prostatitis are varied and diverse, but at times they may be altogether absent. It is worth considering that the signs and symptoms of prostatitis may manifest themselves not immediately but only after the passage of the disease into the chronic form. That is why it is important for you to know when and what to treat prostatitis.
THE COMMON SYMPTOMS OF PROSTATITIS IN MEN
The inflammation of the prostate gland, is a disease affecting men, with an age exceeding 45 years of age. Often, the disease of the prostate gland has become manifest in the young men, and 18. The most common reasons are:
- getting infections;
- the stagnation of the blood in the lower part of the body due to the sedentary way of life;
- genital injuries.
All of this can lead to the beginning of the disease, and, in the absence of a proper treatment of the transition in the chronic form. That is why it is very important to make the diagnosis. For prompt treatment in a medical facility, you need to know the first signs of prostatitis. They are characterized by the following:
- at all times, frequently causeless weakness;
- the lack of urination, which is accompanied by severe pain and burning, which occurs at the beginning and at the end of the process;
- frequently urinate due to incomplete emptying of the bladder. A weak urine stream, in small amounts;
- complete absence of urine flow due to the pressure on the urethra;
- the pain in the lower back, pelvic and groin areas. The main feature is that the pain extends from the crotch to the abdomen and the back. In addition, it can be localized to a specific spot, and should be spread throughout the pelvic region;
- of problems with your sex life, including a complete lack of libido. In the early stages of the erection remains the same, but perhaps premature, and a secretion to the semen. Gradually, she becomes sluggish and weak orgasms. In some cases, when the ejaculation is the place the pain in the head;
- disorders of the central nervous system, which is characterized by excessive irritability, the constant presence of stress, aggression, or apathy.
During the time of the passage of a number of acute and chronic symptoms, you can to change it. Appear:
- persistent pain, which is as sharp and pulling in nature;
- photographs of the ts.n " if the urine;
- all of the symptoms of the fever, including fever, and an increase in the 40 degree heat, sweating.
It is worth considering that in chronic prostatitis the symptoms occur only during the period of the exacerbation, to the rest of the time, the disease is asymptomatic.
If, at the time, did not treat prostatitis, there may be complications in the form of:
- acute urinary retention, which can only be removed during the operation;
- the constant development of the cystitis;
- diseases of the kidney (pyelonephritis);
- an abscess that can be treated only by surgery;
- sepsis. In more advanced cases, leads to death;
When the first signs of prostatitis should immediately contact the medical facility and get tested. Only after that the doctor can properly prescribe treatment and to prescribe medication.
Rather than to treat prostatitis
In Addition to the basic therapy for men, they can be used in traditional medicines.
The most common methods are:
- pumpkin seeds are a great addition to the basic treatment. In the course of the day you should eat up to 35 seeds. For convenience, they can also be crushed and mixed with honey, and then in the form of small balls, and take one a day, 30 minutes before a meal;
- the fresh juice. In the course of the day you need to drink up to 500 ml. For these purposes, to the best of cucumber or carrot juice, which contains a lot of useful trace elements. They can be used separately or as a mixture;
- a variety of liqueur based on honey. It helps in reducing the pain and also reduce inflammation. In acute prostatitis you should take calendula flowers, horsetail, elecampane root, nettle leaves, sage, and mint. Mix it all together. Three tablespoons of the mixture pour boiling water, to insist in a warm place for about 3 hours, then add the honey. In the morning, drink a Glass before a meal.
Also, at home in the most effective way to get rid of the painful symptoms of prostatitis, including chronic, it is important the use of herbs. The most commonly used chamomile, as it may relieve pain and also reduce inflammation that will help you fast relief from the disease.
A complementary treatment to the traditional medicines is permitted only after a consultation with a specialist, otherwise it may lead to complications.
Attention. If you have any signs of illness should immediately go to the hospital. In any case, it is not possible to do it at home self-treatment. Only a full compliance with the recommendations of the doctor, and regular medication will help you to forget about the problem forever.
Modern methods of treatment of the prostate for prostatitis
The diagnosis of inflammation of the prostate gland, it is important to determine the causes, as they may be able to suggest a more effective treatment of the disease. To treat prostatitis you need a comprehensive. The treatment should include the following:
- the acceptance of the drug, and the specific minerals, which are aimed at the reduction of pain, reduction of inflammation, and the bacteria that caused his immune system.
- traditional remedies, including a variety of decoctions of medicinal herbs.
The only full treatment, the person may to get rid of prostatitis, and to prevent transition to a chronic form, and texture of the prostate gland, which often accompany the disease.
The most common and effective modern physiotherapy:
- the laser treatment. The whole process last for more than an hour. The rays, which emanate from the laser, they act directly on the prostate tissue, and of cells at the same time. This procedure eliminates blood stasis, which is one of the main reasons for the occurrence of the disease;
- the treatment with the vacuum method. In the course of the vacuum treatment of the sexual organ is installed in a special device that keeps him in a state of strong erection due to increased blood flow. This method allows to improve the quality of erections, as well as to eliminate stagnant processes and the improvement of the circulation of the blood in the urogenital organs. It is best to combine the vacuum treatment and other methods of physical therapy;
- the treatment with ozone. The treatment is carried out with a special salt solution prior to charging it with ozone. The liquid is introduced into the urethra, and inflammation of the body via the anus. The solution has a beneficial effect on the prostate tissue, and helping them to recover, and to destroy harmful bacteria. The number of treatments depends on the severity of the disease. The average cure prostatitis need to visit the office of career 6-10 times;
- the radio-frequency thermal therapy. This method involves the use of high temperatures. The positive effect of the heat of the inner organs, it has been proven that since many years ago. Now, the apparatus and method of the procedure, the better. The procedure takes about 15 minutes to complete. In addition, with the help of a special device, is a thermal effect in the prostate tissue, causing the damaged cells to be destroyed, and destroyed all of the harmful microflora. With the passage of time, regeneration of the tissues of the prostate gland;
- of prostate massage. Massage is a necessary procedure, in which all men with prostatitis. It helps you to get rid of stagnant processes. However, this method is not supported by any medical doctor. This is due to the fact that, in the course of the massage, you may be developing an infection, which would have increased the inflammation, the damaged or diseased tissue;
- the electrical stimulus. In this procedure, the prostate gland is affected by low-frequency currents. Because of that, it is reduced, in order to eliminate the stagnation produced in the course of a sedentary way of life. With the passage of time, the process of the circulation of the blood is improved as it helps in getting rid of the infection.
Attention. All treatments should be performed only by a doctor after passing all the tests, and personal interviews.
In the treatment of prostatitis is a long process that requires attention by the physician and the patient. Only strict observance of all the rules, and it will help you to get rid of the disease. In order to prevent its recurrence you have to adhere to the principles of an active lifestyle and a healthy diet.