As a rule, problems with erections and libido occur in the mature age (usually aged 40-50 years). This contributes to a number of factors, including the male menopause. Mature men often are wondering what tablets to increase potency in men over 40 most effective?
Of course, the most rapid are drugs from the group inhibitors PDE-5. They help to restore the natural mechanism of the appearance of an erection. But, these drugs have a significant disadvantage – the short-term effect.
Alternatively, it can be herbal adaptogens, transportation, medications and nutritional supplements. Also a good therapeutic effect has homeopathic remedies.
The reasons for erectile dysfunction
Why there is a decrease in strength after 40 years? Usually, the reason is simple – the male menopause. During this period, reduces the level of free and total testosterone in the blood, and with it develops erectile dysfunction.
Among the reasons for impotence in men 40 years of age may make a difference unhealthy eating habits. Alcoholism, Smoking and use of narcotic substances leads to violation of hormonal balance, blood circulation in the pelvis and of the prostate. As a result, there is a decrease of potency and libido.
Possible causes of erectile dysfunction include:
- Chronic diseases of the genitourinary system. Violation of potency and libido observed in patients suffering from benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostate cancer and prostatitis.
- Psychological disorders. Often reduced potency in men of 40 years due to an unstable psychological state. The patient can himself consider yourself impotent, with the result that he develops a syndrome of expectations of failure. In this case, it requires qualified psychological help.
- The lack of exercise. The sedentary way of life leads to violation of the outflow of blood from the pelvis and decrease the level of testosterone in the blood. Are still faced with a lack of exercise obesity. Together all these factors can cause erectile dysfunction. But there is another side of the coin – impotence can happen due to too much intense physical effort.
- Diabetes mellitus 1 or type 2. If hyperglycemia is the cause of impotence, the main goal of treatment is to achieve stable compensation of diabetes.
- Long-term use of hypoglycemic medications, tranquilizers, sedative drugs. Even a reduction of libido and erectile dysfunction may be caused by the use of inhibitors of 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor and antiandrogen.
- Neurological disorders.
- Injuries of the groin or penis.
- Anatomical deformity of the penis.
- Hormonal disturbances. Need to monitor the levels of free testosterone, total testosterone, FSH and DHT. If there are deviations from the norm, one must undergo the proper therapy.
- Diseases, sexually transmitted. A characteristic feature of chlamydia, candidiasis, syphilis and other Stds is erectile dysfunction.
- Atherosclerosis, heart diseases and other diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Before you begin treatment, it is necessary to refer to specialists (urologist, sexologist, endocrinologist). Why is it necessary?
It is necessary for the reason that the doctor must identify the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction, and assign the appropriate therapy on the basis of the results of the survey.
Troubleshoot problems with potency, 40 years can be done by using drugs from the group inhibitors PDE-5. How do they work? To understand the principle of the action of drugs, we must remember that a prerequisite for the emergence of an erection is relaxation of the structure of the penis.
This happens, and should happen, the local release of nitric oxide and accumulation of cGMP in the cavernous body. Remedies for improving the effects of nitric oxide and inhibit PDE-5 (this is the enzyme that is responsible for the breakdown of cGMP). Thus, medicinal products, promotion of natural offensive potency.
By the way, the medicines help to improve the virility only if there is sexual stimulation. Any effects on hormones or libido of the above pills do not have.
Homeopathy and naturopathic remedies
How to improve the volume of men after 40, and thus to obtain a long-lasting effect? For these purposes, it is better to use homeopathic remedies. Unfortunately, most of the funds in this segment are the placebo.
Many patients wonder how to increase potency in men in a natural way after 40 years? To do this, without the use of drugs is virtually impossible. To use the traditional methods impractical. The efficacy of decoctions and infusions are very individual – not every man, they will help to cure unpleasant effects in the form of flaccid erection and low libido.
If you have health problems, it is best to use dietary supplements plant-based. Speed they are a little inferior in terms of inhibitors PDE-5, however, Supplements that will allow you to save the effect of medical therapy for 6-12 months. On top of that, many tools allow you to enhance the health of the men, including the improvement of the function of the prostate and to stabilize hormones.