Prostatitis is a fairly common condition among men (women, this disease is not threatened because the prostate gland is an exclusively male body of the genitourinary system). Only one of the five representatives of the stronger sex even once in life faced with a similar problem.
Prostatitis is a male disease of the urogenital area, a mandatory attribute which is an inflammatory process that is localized in the prostate.
Prostatitis is so widespread today that almost one hundred percent confidence from your patients with them in different degrees, may be considered each and every person who crosses the threshold of 45 years.
Why in this age aktiviziruyutsya problems with men's health?
In fact, it starts much earlier, the modern pace of life, saturated with stress, an active way of life, work in the office in front of a computer, poor diet, regular alcohol and sexual intercourse with frequently changing partners, without contraception and is the most factors, which gradually leads to inflammation of the prostate gland.
The symptoms of prostatitis, which for the first time attracted the attention of the man, usually are the following:
- In the beginning of the disease, when the prostate only began to increase in volume, it only slightly reduces the of the ureter, which surrounds like a ring on your finger. So, one of the first symptoms of prostatitis will be considered for a slight narrowing of the ureter, and, consequently, a certain obstruction to the passage of urine, difficulty urinating.
- As a result of the problem is frequent urination. First, the expression does not cause fear, man, never questus for this in the course of the night, can stand for the emptying of the bladder, once or twice in the night and chalk it up to an extra Cup of tea for dinner. But, with the passage of time, the intervals between urination will be greatly reduced.
- The presence of pain in the abdomen is one of the first symptoms of prostatitis. They can be a variety of feelings, pulling, pressing, bursting, disturbed they are usually in the late afternoon or after any power loads.
- Small disturbances of an erection and premature ejaculation, and of course, to take any man and his partner some concern, but it is just as often blamed on fatigue and stress.
As insignificant at first glance, disorders of the male urogenital system, without proper attention from both the patient and the physician, will surely result in major problems, which chronic prostatitis.
Inflammation of the prostate can be acute, bacterial form and, in the case of the running disease, it is a complicated in chronic form.
Symptoms of prostatitis in the acute stage of bacterial forms:
- High body temperature for a long time are located in the vicinity of 39 degrees.
- General weakness, body aches, painful condition.
- Nausea, in severe cases the achievement of recurrent vomiting.
- Severe pain in the perineum, lower abdomen, and periodically in the lower part of the back and the testicles. The pain is often worse when the stool, as well as during the bowel movements may appear mucous discharge from the urethra.
- When the digital rectal prostate examination by a physician, the examination may be identified increased volume of the prostate gland, change its structure, often palpated different formations and scars.
- Often, difficult, painful urination. Due to the fact that the inflamed prostate, it is also difficult squeezes the urethra, the person has to strain to start urination, for the same reason, and in some cases the bladder is not completely emptied, which does not bring the desired relief after visiting the toilet.
- Sharp pain during ejaculation.
If you do not treat prostatitis at this stage, it is guaranteed to develop in the chronic phase.
Chronic prostatitis is divided into three main types:
- Chronic infectious prostatitis.
- Chronic noninfectious prostatitis.
- Chronic asymptomatic prostatitis.
Symptoms of prostatitis in its asymptomatic form, as is clear from the name, is not available, the patient complains of nothing, is absolutely the same way of life, as usual.
It is found in most cases by accident, in taking blood tests and finding of the increased amount of white blood cells or bacteria, or by taking a biopsy of the prostate.
In some cases inflammation of the prostate is detected during open surgical procedures in the area of the prostate gland, or when surgery on it.
The symptoms of prostatitis when it is chronic non-bacterial form:
- Abacterial prostatitis has another name, namely "chronic pelvic pain syndrome". Pain frequent, repetitive, but varied and in the smaller and in a big way. Localization of pain is intermittent, it can be very prostate, perineum, and pain in the tailbone, testicles the male sexual organ. During defecation pain are concentrated in your anus and rectum. An increase in the intensity of the pain occurs even at low loads.
- Disorders of sexual desire, decreased libido, unstable erection, periodically disappear in the process of copulation, as well as early ejaculation. To prevent the deterioration of the situation, it is advisable to immediately consult a doctor, and with prompt treatment, there is a high probability of full recovery of the sexual soundness of men.
- Violation of urination. The need for emptying the bladder is quite common, but completely empty, it does not always work — you have to put in the effort. The stream of urine becomes much thinner, this is due to the presence of primary sclerosing changes of the ureter in the area of the prostate.
- Depression, moderate or severe depression, lethargy, insomnia, or, conversely, drowsiness and fits of anger — is possible, the manifestations of psychological disorders in men suffering from prostatitis.
Symptoms of prostatitis in its chronic infectious form:
- Pain syndrome in this case completely depends on the degree of deterioration of the disease in a given time. With the top concentration of bacteria pain dull, nagging, continuous, localized in the groin, scrotum, lower abdomen, worse in the sitting position (especially when on a hard surface), urination, defecation and ejaculation.
- During the remission, a period of weakening or complete disappearance of the other symptoms of prostatitis in its chronic bacterial form, violation of urination, but the voltage when you try to empty the bladder, and the inability to do this completely is the only symptom that remains with a man in this disease. At the time of the deterioration often is a person completely deprived of the possibility to urinate, as the prostate is just inflamed block the passage of urine in the urethra or the urine flows drop by drop, literally.
- The feeling of stretching and pain in the bladder , also often accompany the disease in the acute phase. Stagnation of urine favors the development of infections and the formation of salt microcrystals, the harming of the mucous wall of the bladder. Urination in the urine are observed filaments and flakes are in the color white.
- There is often a prolonged erection during sleep, but in the moment of intercourse, she often becomes, so that to complete sexual intercourse, there is no way. If this happens, you may experience sharp pain during or immediately after orgasm, and the ejaculation can be seen, the impurities of the blood.
- Amidst all these symptoms, especially when acute men are often the subject of psycho-emotional diseases with different weight. In most cases they are depressed, apathetic, diffident, and their thoughts are the complexity of the treatment, and the fatigue from the constant pain. This marked irritability, and even aggressive when afficiens topics related to the health of the patient.
- Patients present a complete picture of the General intoxication: fatigue, weakness, headaches, reduced immunity, patients often refuse to eat and always want to sit or lie down.
In the clinical exacerbation of prostatitis may be cases of acute reaction of the inflammatory process in the prostate, without accurate diagnosis and proper, timely and adequate therapy, which leads to such complications of poisoning of the blood, and even local areas of suppuration in the body of the prostate.
That is why, when the first signs of discomfort, it is advisable to immediately contact a urologist and not to self-appoint themselves to all kinds of traditional medicines, candles, pills and other medicines, having read the reviews on the Internet. Treatment at home is possible only after consultation with a specialist, the price of the issue is your health.
Symptoms of prostatitis — what to pay attention?
The symptoms of many diseases are similar, for example, disturbances of urination can be as in prostatitis and adenoma of prostate. Signs of any disease specifically characterized it, as belong only to him, avoiding vague language.
The common symptoms of prostatitis have their own characteristics of each specific stage of the disease. For example, when the running of the acute form of inflammation of the prostate in this glandular-muscular organ can develop not only purulent inflammation, but, also, to form a apostema cavity. Often this state is accompanied by quite high, and not reducing the temperature, the mulligrubs' in the lower abdomen, suprapubic region, perineum, and upper part of the thighs. A frequent need to urinate, but the urine flow is significantly hampered, because the urethra gets squeezed prostate to such an extent that in some cases, the only medical intervention can help to empty the bladder.
These symptoms of prostatitis, a common for people who are at risk: patients with extremely reduced immunity, patients with drug and alcohol, cancer patients.
The majority of men, inflammation of the prostate does not manifest itself explicitly. To be in the hidden condition, the symptoms of prostatitis occur only a few mild disorders: frequent urination, occasional discharge from the urethra, burning and itching in the ureter, reduced potency, a reduction of the quality of the sperm and, consequently, inability to conceive, as well as pain in the pubic area, perineum and genital organs.
If you do not pay attention to these symptoms of prostatitis, can result in various negative consequences, for example, significant changes in the body of the prostate, to the need for surgical intervention.
The first signs of prostatitis in men: pay attention to change
Despite the variety of variations in the manifestation of symptoms of inflammation of the prostate, there is a certain set of symptoms of the disease, the presence of which should alert a person and to prevent the development of pathology.
The first signs of prostatitis in men:
- Fever is a natural reaction of the organism of inflammatory processes.
- Change of frequency of urination in a big way (especially at night).
- An uncomfortable feeling in the urethra: appeared burning sensation, irritation, pain when urination.
- The appearance of threadlike formations of white color in the urine.
- Pain in the lower abdomen.
- Reduction of the volume, and pain during ejaculation.
The first signs of prostatitis in men in the chronic form is almost identical with the signs of the acute phase of the disease, but it is additionally contributing to a significant reduction in the enjoyment of sexual relations, t.n. "blurry" orgasm, in which there is no previous thrills and total satisfaction does not happen. A man may notice how during bowel movement little mucus.
Secondary signs of inflammation of the prostate gland in men
Sorry, but I find the first signs of prostatitis, majority of men do not rush to the clinic, hoping that everything will somehow be okay. However, with the passage of time, the symptoms only get worse, in addition to the disease will certainly add more unpleasant signs.
Secondary signs of inflammation of the prostate in men:
- Pain during urination. In very advanced cases, blood may appear in the urine.
- Emptying of the bladder, requires a great effort. A thin stream of urine and the occasional feeling of fullness of the bladder after using the restroom, sometimes help to cope with stagnation of urine can be a doctor.
- The decline of the quality of the erection, until the appearance of temporary impotence.