Congestive prostatitis is the lesser inflammatory diseases of the prostate, which is difficult to treat. To normalize the function of organs and improve the health of men requires a comprehensive approach that includes medications, physical therapy and special exercises for prostatitis. Maintaining an active way of life and the implementation of the recommendation of the doctor will help you to forget about the disease and to improve the quality of life.
Prostatitis and way of life
Congestive prostatitis develops due to violation of the trophic prostate. Factors that lead to the development of this disease:
- the lack of exercise;
- vascular disease;
- bad habits;
- the lack of sexual life.
To get rid of the disease, medication alone is not enough, you need to completely rethink their way of life. It is important to change habits in such a way as to minimize the possible reasons for the exacerbation.
Speaking of stagnant prostatitis should pay attention to their own physical activity. In most cases, congestive prostatitis is a disease of office workers and all those who are prone to inactivity. Sedentary work with a computer and a busy schedule – all this leads to the development of stagnant phenomena in the pelvis, and harm the health of the prostate. The situation is difficult, with the extra weight, which increases the load on the spine and diminished blood circulation in the lower limbs.
Another important factor that provides for the development of prostatitis is irregular sexual life or abstinence. The fact that the process of ejaculation is the discharge lobes of the prostate from the secretions produced by this gland. After the secret came out, the prostate produces a new one. It stimulates the body maintains its normal tone. Continues lack of ejaculation leads to a weakening of the tone of the prostate and can cause a thickening and stagnation of the secretions.
At the same time, excessive sex lead to the exhaustion of the prostate. Forced to operate in an emergency mode, the body has no time to allocate the exact amount of the secret, the result is pieces of the prostate is not completely clear, but the tone of the body increases. All this leads to edema with subsequent development of inflammation.
Conclusion: sex can also be seen as exercise for the health of the prostate, but sexual activity should be measured and regular. For the health of men, it is helpful to have sex at least 3-4 times a week, but daily hours-long marathons can lead to negative consequences.
So, if the development of prostatitis can not be avoided, it is necessary to make all efforts for its cure. To restore the functionality of the prostate is only one medication will not work, because the decreased tone of the pelvic organs and stagnation in this area with the passage of time, again you'll have to exacerbation of the disease. The treatment should affect the causes of the disease and include not only medication and physiotherapy, but also, nutrition, regular sexual life and exercise for prostatitis.
Exercise for prostatitis
Exercises of prostatitis is divided into several groups.
- Exercises for the treatment of prostatitis is complex and is aimed at improving the circulation of blood and lymph flow in the pelvic region. These include the Kegel exercises for men.
- Exercises for prevention prostatitis is any physical activity, including the lower part of the body. Most useful sports activities are considered to be running at a moderate pace, swimming and daily exercises.
- Exercises for improving the strength in the direction of strengthening of the pubic-coccygeal muscles, and is a form of physical activity to prevent the development of stagnation.
Especially stands out the yoga for prostatitis. It is in the direction of strengthening of the muscles of the pelvis, and to stimulate the circulation of blood in the pubic-coccygeal area. Yoga for prostatitis also reduce the negative impact of stress, which positively affects the immune system and General health, because the pressure on the nervous system is one of the reasons for the exacerbation of chronic prostatitis.
What exercise for prostatitis to prefer is a personal choice of each person. It is advisable to pay attention to their health and physical fitness. People with excess weight do not need immediately to begin intensive exercise. In this case, the urologists recommend Kegel exercises with the consequent increase of the load. To strengthen the prostate, it will also help other physical activities for prostatitis, such as climbing stairs or running.
Exercise in chronic prostatitis are selected in the direction of improvement of the trophism of the pelvic organs, but avoid heavy loads. Bodybuilding, training on simulators with more weight and sudden weight lifting is not recommended, better to give priority and to smooth exercise without any sudden movements.
Yoga for men
When inflammation of the prostate, reduce symptoms and improve the health of yoga helps. As an exercise for prostatitis is not only strengthening of the muscles and normalize breathing, with it saturating the body with oxygen. Yoga helps to cope with stress, gain clarity of thought and reduces the frequency of exacerbations of prostatitis.
To learn yoga is simple, but it is recommended to visit several classes in a dedicated yoga centre. The lessons will help you to avoid common mistakes beginners. Universal schemes there are no sessions, everyone will be able to pick up a few asanas, the implementation of which will have a positive impact on the functionality of the prostate. It is really better for prostatitis works on Hatha yoga.
Before exercise for prostatitis it is recommended to perform breathing, which will help you to tune in the desired fashion.
- To withdraw his hand, and taking slow, deep breaths. In one breath, the hands smoothly up and down 3 times. Then do breathe out slowly and gently put down the hands and relax the body.
- Take a deep breath, stretching his arms before his chest. Retention of the breath, you will need to perform 2-3 circular movements of the arms extended, and then slowly release the air while reducing the hands.
- Inhale deeply and hold your breath. At that time, the gentle massage of the lower ribs for a few minutes, and then slowly released into the air from his lungs.
The preparation of breath to exercise and setup of yoga, go to the exercises.
- Lie down on a gym Mat, freely stretching his arms and legs. Inhale to straighten the chest and lift it over the Mat. To stay in this position for 5 seconds, feeling the stretching of the back muscles.
- Lying on your stomach should pull the hands back and clasp the thigh. Bend as deeply back, simultaneously lifting your legs and stay in this position for 5 minutes.
- Lie on your back extend your hands upward, simultaneously lifting the pelvis. The emphasis of the body falls on your shoulders and feet.
- Lie on the floor, resting his palms on the floor in front of him. Legs extended, toes clenched. From this position, you have to raise the legs as high as possible and hold for 5 seconds.
- Stand up straight, slightly spread legs. On the inhale, slowly tilt your body forward while removing his hands back. Hold 5 seconds and then slowly return to the starting position.
Includes exercises for prevention prostatitis is elements, that can handle every person, regardless of physical fitness. Once mastered, you can move on to more complex exercises, but to do it better with an instructor.
Gymnastics Kegel is a physical exercise when the prostate, to eliminate stagnation in the prostate. To do, simply, time and place is not important, to do therapeutic exercises, even at work.
The prostate gland while performing Kegel exercises, strengthens, reduces swelling and improves the trophic of the body, which is especially important for stagnant prostatitis.
Kegel exercises for prostatitis is very simple to learn, anyone can, but to get the expected results, do it daily.
- Clench, involve the sphincter, then relax the muscles. Repeat at least 50 times in the course of the day.
- To reduce the pelvic floor muscles, as described in the first exercise, keeping the muscle in tension for 5 seconds, then relax them. Repeat at least 20 times.
- During urination, the need to control the flow of urine. Go to the restroom, you need to start the process and then at once to stop him for a second, and then continue. So, during one visit to the toilet, you have to stop the stream five times. Exercise needs to be repeated each time you use the restroom.
These exercises are considered the best for prostatitis. In the first week they should be performed 10-20 times, gradually increasing the number of approaches. The optimal frequency of operation is 50 times three times a day. It is recommended that from time to time for a change of position. From the contraction of the pelvic floor muscles are almost not noticeable on the other, the exercise can be carried out even in the workplace.
Qigong for prostate
Eastern exercise when the prostate is an effective method of normalization of the functioning of the prostate gland. The Qigong of prostatitis are displayed, and for treatment and prevention. Men say that such exercises improve potency.
A set of exercises in gymnastics the Chi kung is quite simple, so do not treatment of prostatitis anyone. For those who doubt, it is recommended to study video describing the technique of execution of physical exercises of Qigong from prostatitis.
- Before exercise for prostatitis and adenoma should learn the basic Qigong stance. For this you need to stand up straight and raise your hands over your head. You need to feel, through the crown of the perineum along the spine axis. Standing with extended arms overhead hands must be slow and breathe deeply, trying to mentally stretch this axis above the head. Exercise to relax your back and stretching of the intervertebral discs.
- Standing in the basic position, you have to take a deep breath and at the same time lower the hands at the level of the lips. Then you can exhale and hands go down to the level of the perineum. Then, here is a movement in the opposite direction – on the reach of the hands reach the nose, and exhalation – are raised above the head.
- The muscles of the pelvis, with your buttocks together and pulling in the anus. At the same time clasping the hands of the castle at the chest level. Inspiratory joined hands raised at the level of the forehead, on the exhale – down of the perineum. All this time, pelvic muscles remain tense.
This therapeutic exercises for prostatitis are performed daily. Each exercise should be done 10 times, carefully monitoring breathing.
Over time, the implementation of the charge from a prostatitis it is recommended to increase to two times a day, morning and evening.
These complexes can be replaced with a simple home workout, as well as for the treatment of prostatitis is not so important in their application, how the physical load on the lower part of the body. A good result is achieved when performing squats from prostatitis, but the movement should be smooth and slow. As an exercise of the prostatitis good simple circular movements of the pelvis, as for the time of the dance.
Physical activity have a number of contraindications. First physical therapy for prostatitis banned in the period of exacerbation of the disease, in order to improve the blood supply can lead to the spreading of inflammatory processes. Training should be abandoned in tuberculosis and abscess of the prostate.