Rectal candles from prostatitis is an efficient remedy used for the treatment of diseases of the prostate, the release of inflammation and pain. They can not act as the only and main method of treatment of prostatitis, but quite may be part of the main subject to improve its efficiency and to speed up the recovery.
Indications for use
Indications for the use of the candles for the treatment of prostatitis on the basis of the effectiveness of one or another drug. They are appointed in the period of exacerbation of the disease and prevention. The choice of rectal suppositories depends on the expected therapeutic effect.
Different drugs have different properties: relief of swelling, inflammation, spasm, pain, improve blood flow to the tissues of the prostate and restore its secretory function. Candles help to restore normal urination and prevent the stagnation of secretions, which can lead to thrombosis of small vessels.
The main indications for the use of the candles:
- chronic prostatitis;
- the postoperative intervention of the prostate;
- preparation for prostate surgery;
- acute, chronic, bacterial prostatitis;
- infection of the urinary tract;
- infectious complications of aseptic prostatitis.
The advantages and disadvantages of rectal administration of drugs
Rectal suppositories have a number of advantages compared to other methods of administration of medicinal products:
- fast absorption in the rectum;
- high concentration in the blood and in the organs of the small pelvis;
- lower incidence of allergic reactions and other side effects;
- the possibility of introduction of medicinal substances with unpleasant taste or smell;
- the simplicity and the possibility of self-administration, painless;
- damage to the skin, subcutaneous tissue and blood vessels, which prevents infections, development of inflammation at the injection site;
- the possibility of using the turning swallowing and damage to the upper digestive tract;
- the high rate of absorption in the rectum provides a concentration obtained by intramuscular injection;
- the possibility of introduction without loss of efficiency of the compounds destroyed by the digestive juices.
Candles from prostatitis have limitations in use, and also a number of side effects. Contraindications for the use of the candles are:
- hypersensitivity to drug components or excipients;
- severe liver disease) and kidney failure, accompanied by severe damage of the liver, renal insufficiency;
- injuries of the rectum and the anal sphincter;
- intestinal bleeding;
- inflammation of the rectum (proctitis);
When using certain candles can cause irritation of the intestinal mucosa, burning sensation, itching in the injection area. They can cause constipation, increased gas formation and bloating.
Therapeutic effects of suppositories for the treatment of inflammation of the prostate
Drugs that are used in candles, as a rule, have a complex impact on the course of the disease, providing several therapeutic effects.
The most important therapeutic effects:
- antimicrobial, antiviral;
- promotes strengthening of protective systems of the organism;
- contributes to the recovery of the damaged tissue during inflammation.
There are also combination products that contain multiple drugs.
Classification of the types of candles used in lesions of the prostate, is carried out according to their therapeutic effect.
For prostatitis analgesic rectal suppositories are used to get rid of the discomfort. Rectal suppositories of this kind relate to NIP funds, which possess antipyretic and pain-relieving properties.
Therapeutic action they do not need, but you can get rid of the painful symptoms and thus facilitate the well-being of the patient.
Rectal suppositories with antibiotics, can rightly be called as the leading medications lesions of the prostate. The systematic use of such suppositories body is saturated with the antibacterial substances contained in their composition. Provided that the right of access to antibacterial candles able to completely cure the disease at home.
The advantage of rectal suppositories with antibiotics is the fact that they completely dissolve in the intestines. Harmful components are not the liver, so the negative impact on the body is prevented 100%.
Rectal suppositories this category contains in their composition of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agents. The main task of these drugs is to block the inflammatory processes in diseases of the prostate.
Experts say that along with the main effect of the anti-inflammatory candles, also, cause a number of side effects, including constipation, pain in the lower abdomen, kidney failure, pancreatitis, flatulence.
Anti-inflammatory rectal suppositories can be used only on prescription, in a strictly specified amounts.
Drugs in this category are intended to normalize the structure of the prostate tissue. Immunomodulatory rectal suppositories intense stimulate the process of cell growth and regeneration of damaged tissues. In addition, they heal the wounds and strengthen the immune system
Active ingredients rectal suppositories of this group provide the anti-inflammatory effect and to accelerate the process of maturation of white blood cells and of red blood cells.
What are candles used for the prevention of prostatitis in men
Prostatitis is a dangerous disease with serious complications, including the formation of the adenoma, blood circulation in the rectum and impotence.
On the basis of the results of scientific research, doctors say that prevent inflammation of the prostate gland is several times easier than to cure prostatitis lead to chronic form.
In addition to all these rectal suppositories, that are used in the prevention and in the treatment of the disease, there are candles light exposure to prevent this disease. Such cases should include rectal suppositories on the basis of wax, propolis or honey. Also effective in the prevention of prostatitis are considered suppositories that contain cocoa butter.