Prostatitis is one of the most common urological diseases for men after the age of 30. Every representative of the stronger sex knows what prostatitis, and a hope that the nasty sickness will pass.
Prostatitis — inflammation of prostate, which is treated not only with medication, but some of the folk remedies tested by time. In turn, the prostate or the prostate is a glandular-muscular organ in men, located in the area of the bladder and controls urination and also broadcast a special secret, which gives the sperm a fluid consistency.
Depending on the origin, the illness can be bacterial or nonbacterial, according to the nature of the flow-acute or chronic. Acute prostatitis is usually caused by gram-negative bacteria, easily recognized and treated with antibiotics.
The symptoms of prostatitis include pain, difficulty and painful urination, sexual disorders. The symptoms are very unpleasant, therefore, to treat prostatitis the need for early detection of signs.
The main reason for prostatitis is an infection in the gland, which contributes greatly to the location of the prostate in the pelvis.
The main ways of penetration of infection in the prostate:
- descending infection gets into the prostate with urine.
- the increase of infection gets into the prostate through the urethra.
- hematogenous infection gets into the prostate through the blood.
- lymphogenous infection gets into the prostate gland with lymphatic flow.
The main reasons and risk factors of prostatitis in men:
- sedentary lifestyle, lack of exercise (blood stagnation in the prostate).
- violations of the normal rhythm of sexual activity — irregular sex for a long period of abstinence.
- hypothermia in a child, adolescent or adult life (especially on the corresponding part of the body).
- sexually transmitted diseases (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, gardnerellosis or gonorrhea).
- another reason may be the trauma to the tissues and organs of the pelvis.
- reduced immunity in boys, youth and men.
- unbalanced diet (fried, fatty, sweet food is 70% of the diet). Excessive consumption of alcohol.
All these conditions can contribute to the penetration of microbes in the prostate and lead to congestive processes, deterioration of blood supply of organs of small pelvis, which, in turn, leads to an increase in the number of microorganisms and the progression of inflammation. In this context, it is necessary to cure prostatitis at the time, then complications will not bother you.
Symptoms of prostatitis in men
Frequent urination low pressure of urine and pain during the process, as well as a rise in body temperature, burning sensation in the perineum, painful defecation are the first signs of acute prostatitis in men. You should also pay attention to the following clinical symptoms:
- occasional and difficult urination;
- violation of the mechanism of the erection;
- the appearance of a burning sensation in the urethra and perineum;
- more frequent imperative urges of feces;
- stretching of the discharge from the urethra;
- the floating fibers in the urine;
- prolonged erection, quick ejaculation;
- orgasms were destroyed;
- the increase in General fatigue of the body;
- anxiety, mental depression;
- a significant reduction in potency.
It should be noted that in chronic prostatitis the symptoms may not appear, and adds additional features.
The symptoms of prostatitis
In most cases, acute prostatitis begins with the symptoms of rise of body temperature to 39-40° C, the temperature and fever. Urination is difficult and painful. Edema of the prostate, which can cause acute urinary retention. In addition, bright enough and are a pain in the perineum, which is given in the inguinal region.
As for the chronic prostatitis, in rare cases it becomes the outcome of the acute process, however, usually develop primary chronic prostatitis with the erased symptoms. From acute to chronic is characterized in that it proceeds without pronounced symptoms, what is latent, with no visible symptoms.
In acute prostatitis patients are concerned about the symptoms of the feeling of pressure in the perineum and anus, dull pain, radiating to the sacrum, perineum, rectum, groin.
Signs of chronic prostatitis in men:
- significant deterioration of an erection;
- decreased libido;
- a weakening of the aircraft during urination;
- pain pain in the perineum, sacrum, the rectum;
- discomfort and burning in the urethra;
Sometimes patients ignore the symptoms of prostatitis, relying on the presence of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is in any case not be allowed, because the treatment of adenoma is a fundamental different from how to treat prostatitis.
What happens if not treated prostatitis with antibiotics and other means? You can complications:
- reduced potency;
- severe pain in the perineum;
- depression, etc.
To be warned of the consequences of prostatitis, you need to give your health more attention to timely examinations and treatment of the doctor-urologist.
Treatment of prostatitis
In severe intoxication is suspected purulent process shown hospitalization. Patients with acute uncomplicated prostatitis be treated by a urologist or andrologist on an outpatient basis.
For to cure prostatitis, you need to stick the whole complex of the special events that consistently follow each other. Than to treat prostatitis, the drugs that are prescribed primarily antibiotics, especially if you are working for an infectious origin of the disease.
The treatment consists of such medicines:
- antibacterial medications — the treatment is to destroy the infection;
- anti-inflammatory medications are used to relieve the inflammation that is characteristic of this disease;
- drugs that improve circulation;
- drugs, and relieving spasm of the urethra;
As an additional measure, a lot of frequently prescribed prostate massage. It promotes rapid healing and reduction of pain. According to the comments, this is a very useful procedure. The intervention of surgeons recommended if the urethra be narrowed and requires the removal of the prostate gland.
How to treat prostatitis comprehensive? For this purpose, all possible methods are provided:
- diet, lifestyle changes;
- prostate massage and recreation therapy;
- symptomatic therapy;
- folk remedies for prostatitis
- treatment of concomitant pathology;
Also do not forget that the treatment of prostatitis folk remedies gives good results only in combination with basic therapy. Therefore, it is recommended not to self-medicate at home.
Treatment with antibiotics
Antibiotics are necessary for acute and chronic bacterial prostatitis, occur even without visible symptoms, and, as a trial therapy for non-infectious nature of occurrence of a prostatitis, as a test therapy. So before you begin therapy, you must pass the exam and to set the type of the pathogen.
Drug treatment of prostatitis involves the use of different antibiotics with the wide range of activities:
It is worth remembering that the scheme of treatment is a strict professional, where antibiotic use is one of the leading links in the chain.
How to treat prostatitis at home
Treatment of a prostatitis in house conditions it is recommended in the chronic form. Treatment of folk remedies can help to increase the overall resistance of the organism and relieve the pain.
- Take 2-3 g of dried, powdered tubers of orchids, soak a small amount of water, and then pour 500 ml of boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat. Then insist 30 minutes, strain and take three times a day half a Cup.
- The decoction of marshmallow root 40 grams pour with 200 ml water and boiling for half an hour, take 60 ounces with food 3 times a day.
- Well helps the extract of propolis. It is obtained by evaporation of 40 grams of propolis 0.2 l of 96% alcohol. Invent of 0.1 gram of extract and 2 grams of cocoa butter candles and insert them rectally once a day. Of course duration of 2-3 months with breaks in a month.
- The decoction of celery – 20 gram pour with 200 ml water and boiling for 12 minutes, drink 100 ml 3 to 4 times a day.
- As auxiliary elements of the national medicine advises to use the seeds of certain plants. The most useful are pumpkin seeds as enrich your body with linoleic acid, and zinc. If you decided to do away with prostatitis, eat poppy seeds, sesame and sunflower.
In addition, treatment of folk remedies involves complete abstinence from alcohol.
Candles with propolis from prostatitis
For the treatment of prostatitis in the early stages you can use special candles with propolis that can be done at home by yourself.
To do this, take 50 g of crushed propolis pour 50 mg 96% ethanol. To insist in a secluded place for 2 weeks, remembering to shake every day. After the expiration of the infusion of propolis evaporated on the water bath until the acquisition of the brownish-yellow color and softening of the consistency of honey.
Parallel in the water bath melt 20 grams of cocoa butter and mixed with 1 g of the resulting propolis. From the resulting mass make 10 rectal suppositories and are sent to storage in the refrigerator. One candle is administered rectally at night daily. The duration of 30-35 days. It is recommended to have 3-4 courses with an interval of 30-60 days.