Forgetting prostatitis forever is the dream of most men suffering from this very unpleasant disease. Many do not want the publicity of their problems and seek salvation in the widely advertised medicines or in the recipes of the grandmother. But at the same time, they forget that only a qualified specialist will be able to properly assess the problem and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Briefly about prostatitis
Great!Only the right treatment started in time will help cure prostatitis.
Prostatitis is an inflammatory process in the prostate gland. Acute and chronic forms are distinguished depending on the symptoms and the clinic of the disease. And by the nature of appearance - infectious (bacterial) and non-infectious types of pathology.
Various infections cause bacterial prostatitis of both forms. Most often these are bacteria that belong to the intestinal group.
The presence of pathogens alone is not enough for the development of the disease. There must be favorable conditions for their reproduction.
They are created by the following factors:
- body hypothermia;
- frequent meeting;
- irregular sex life;
- low dynamic lifestyle;
- chronic inflammatory diseases;
- venereal and urological diseases;
- weakened immunity.
These factors contribute to the entry of microorganisms into the prostate, disrupt the blood supply to the organs of the pelvic area, cause stagnant processes in the gland. All these are an ideal environment for the growth and reproduction of pathogenic flora.
Inflammation of the prostate can be acute, with characteristic symptoms and clinical signs, such as pain in the lower abdomen and groin, fever, painful urination.
However, prostatitis is much more common as a chronic disease with symptoms that are not severe or asymptomatic. The situation is characterized by periods of ups and downs. The disease can be diagnosed with episodic pain when urinating, sometimes there is secretion from the urethra, there are problems with erection.
Acute inflammation of the prostate gland is treated quickly and successfully with antibiotics. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to get rid of chronic prostatitis forever. In this case, treatment is limited to achieving the greatest possible periods of remission. With proper treatment, they can be up to 5 years old.
Complete prostate treatment: myth or reality
Inflammation of the prostate gland over time leads to the replacement of the glandular tissue of the organ with connective tissue, contributing to its compression. Fibrosis forms. The prostate loses its functions, compresses the urinary tract.
All this causes dysfunction of the organs of the urogenital system, deterioration of blood circulation in them and causes pain. Often the dense structure of the affected gland prevents the penetration of antibacterial agents into it, which prevents complete recovery. But there is a solution to the problem.
The possibilities of traditional medicine
Comprehensive therapy is the key to success
The treatment of prostatitis aims to suppress the inflammation and eliminate the causes that caused it. For more effective treatment, doctors usually use a holistic approach, combining medication with physiotherapy. Urologists often use traditional medicine recipes.
To cure prostatitis and get rid of it forever, you can not do without antibiotics. The most commonly prescribed drugs are fluoroquinolones. But before starting treatment, a urethral swab is usually checked to determine the susceptibility of the bacteria. This procedure allows you to correctly choose an effective antibacterial drug.
Next in line for a number of drugs to fight prostatitis are bioregulatory peptides.
Drugs act as protectors. They have a positive effect on the structure of the prostate gland, improving its functions and blood supply. The substances are available in the form of suppositories, which helps to quickly obtain the effect of treatment. These drugs are considered safe to use.
The drug treatment complex also includes anti-inflammatory drugs. They suppress foci of inflammation, reduce swelling of the prostate, relieve pain. For these purposes, NSAIDs are prescribed. Preparations to eliminate inflammation are used in the form of injections, suppositories and orally.
When prostate adenoma is still present in the background of prostatitis, men are prescribed alpha-blockers, which are used for symptomatic treatment.
Antispasmodics and muscle relaxants come to the rescue in the fight against prostatitis. They do not eliminate the cause of the disease, but promote the best outflow of urine, relieve convulsions and reduce pain. Also, immunomodulators and vitamins will not interfere.
Physiotherapy for prostatitis aims to improve the general condition of the body and the prostate gland, restoring its ability to work. The technique is chosen depending on the degree of manifestation of the symptoms of the disease.
- Microwave therapy. Treatment is based on the action of a high frequency electromagnetic field on a diseased organ. This stimulates the work of the prostate, prevents the appearance of new foci of inflammation.
- Prostate massage. The procedure is performed by a doctor. The course is 5-7 sessions. With the right skills, treatment can be done at home.
- Electrical stimulation. With the help of pulsating electrical discharges, the organ is stimulated, causing muscle contraction and improving the general condition.
- Ultrasound. According to patient reviews, it is considered the most effective method. The treatment is performed with high frequency vibrations that affect the focus of inflammation.
They seek the help of surgeons to treat prostatitis when all other methods have been tried.
The reasons for the operation can be:
- prostate abscess;
- inflammation of other organs of the urogenital system.
- acute urinary retention;
- constant presence of blood in the urine.
Depending on the indications, one of the surgical methods can be chosen:
- Prostatectomy. There are cavities and endoscopy. During the operation, the prostate is completely removed. This type of surgery is rarely used.
- Prostate resection. Only the inflamed areas of the organ are removed. The operation can be laparoscopic, supraventricular and transurethral. Recently, transurethral resection (TUR) has been prescribed more frequently. The operation is performed using a resectoscope, which is inserted into the urethra.
- Abscess drainage. Required for purulent prostatitis. The tissues are washed with antiseptic solution. The method alone can not cure a diseased organ, so it is used in combination with drug therapy.
An unconventional approach to the treatment of prostatitis
When prostatitis does not go away for a long time, men are ready to try even grandma's recipes. Many non-conventional methods are so effective that they are widely used by physicians for complex therapy.
The most common and recommended methods by doctors that are also used to prevent the disease include:
- herbal medicine?
- prostate gland massage;
- the use of biologically active food additives (BAAs);
All of these methods have their pros and cons. Each of them can be used for therapeutic purposes in different stages of the disease.
Great!It is necessary to treat prostate inflammation using traditional methods under the supervision of an experienced specialist. Otherwise, the disease will become chronic or the problem may be exacerbated by complications.
If your urologist allows you to resort to herbal medicine to treat a diseased prostate, then you can use the following recipes:
- Parsley infusion. Take 1 tbsp large. fresh herbs, finely chopped. Then pour boiling water, 0, 5 cups. The drug persists for 10-12 hours. Drink 1 tablespoon 4 times / day 30 minutes before meals.
- Garlic tincture. 1 tbsp large. spices grated on a fine grater pour boiling water, 0, 5 liters. After that, the solution should be insisted for 6-8 hours and filtered. Drink 1/4 cup before meals, 30 minutes before.
Great!Garlic is irritating to the stomach lining, so consult a specialist before using it.
Freshly squeezed fruit juices, asparagus, parsley, beets, tomatoes, cucumbers are widely recommended by doctors.
Biologically active additives (BAA)
Dietary supplements have long been used to treat prostatitis, but they are not drugs, so consult a urologist before using them.
Eating well-chosen nutritional supplements along with food helps to get rid of congestion, relieve inflammation and promote healing and recovery processes. Also, such drugs improve digestion, are diuretics and cleanse the body.
Tibetan medicine offers its own ways of treating prostatitis. The main thing is acupuncture. The method consists in the fact that with the help of needles it exerts an effect on the biologically active points of the human body. Characteristic of such a treatment is the activation of hidden stocks and their mobilization to fight the disease.
There are other, alternative treatments for prostatitis.
This method of treating prostatitis is quite common, but not all patients agree on its use. The essence of the method: a decoction of chamomile is fed from the rectum by washing. Further, this aqueous solution should be kept upright for at least 15 minutes. The plant has anti-inflammatory, relaxing and warming effect.
Hirudotherapy - the use of leeches in the treatment eliminates stagnant processes in the pelvic area, helps clean the blood, improves microcirculation.
Baths for prostatitis
The water for the process is prepared on the basis of a decoction of hazelnuts or pine needles. Take a sedentary bath for at least 15 minutes. It is believed that a week of daily procedures is enough to get rid of the manifestations of prostate pathologies.
Great!All methods of alternative medicine used must be agreed with the doctor. There must be a clear plan that will literally become a lethal weapon against prostate inflammation. Also, the doctor will be able to prevent the occurrence of side effects from such a treatment.
Complementary treatment recommendations
Diet for prostatitis
Treatment for prostate inflammation also includes following certain dietary rules:
- In case of acute prostatitis and in times of exacerbation of a chronic disease, it is necessary to completely abandon the use of alcoholic beverages. During the recession, alcohol consumption should be kept to a minimum.
- You need to quit smoking completely. Nicotine constricts blood vessels, which leads to the development of stagnant processes in prostate tissues.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits that contain nutrients and trace elements.
- Eat foods that contain zinc, as it has a protective effect on the prostate. Seafood, pumpkin seeds, nuts, flaxseed are useful.
- Remove fried and smoked foods from your diet. Boiled or cooked food is much healthier.
- Drink at least 2. 5 liters of water a day. Water participates in the transport of substances, normalizes blood circulation.
Limitations of prostate inflammation
With prostatitis, you need to introduce the following rules and restrictions into your life:
- Intense physical activity is contraindicated. This refers to those sports when you have to lift weights.
- Avoid hypothermia, dress for the weather.
- Sex life should be regular. And it is better to have sex with a stable partner.
- Frequent ejaculation without ejaculation is harmful. This is extremely negative for the health and strength of men.
All those who have decided to get rid of prostatitis forever and forget about it, as well as those who do not want to get sick from this unpleasant disease, should follow the following rules:
- Exercise every day.
- Move more. Every day you have to walk at least 3-4 kilometers at a fast pace to improve blood circulation, to activate the work of the prostate. Such walks have the effect of massaging the body.
- In sedentary work, you should take a five-minute break every hour and walk around the room. This will prevent stagnation of blood in the prostate gland.
- You should have regular sex. Increased blood flow to the organ and the release of hormones during sexual intercourse have a positive effect on prostate function.
The best prevention of prostatitis is a healthy lifestyle. By following these recommendations, you can be sure that the disease will go away forever. Change your daily routine a little and you are guaranteed success!