The effective treatment of prostatitis in men will be only if the man pays attention to all the recommendations and the treatment is complete. Chronic prostatitis ranks first among diseases of the reproductive system in men of reproductive age. A common cause of prostatitis is sexually transmitted pathogens. This disease has become "younger" every year and it is no longer strange to meet a young man with such a pathology.
Is it possible for men to get rid of chronic prostatitis?
Every person who has prostatitis is tormented by the question of the effectiveness of treatment, as this disease brings not only physical discomfort, but also moral. Very often men with prostatitis are depressed.
When seeking help from a urologist, your doctor will try to prescribe the right treatment to suit your body, taking into account all the nuances and the presence of other chronic conditions.
For a comprehensive treatment, it is necessary to include conservative approaches such as:
- Drug treatment.In this case, medications are prescribed to get rid of chronic prostatitis.
- Physiotherapy.Includes a set of exercises that a person should do regularly, even after treatment.
- Manual therapy,which is considered an integral part of therapy. Contraindicated in bacterial prostatitis.
For prostatitis treatment to be effective, research must be done:
- Visit other experts and get suggestions and tips. The following are considered mandatory: neuropsychiatrist, endocrinologist and cardiologist.
- Perform a brain scan to find that its functions, performance and structure are normal.
- Special attention is paid to hormone levels, special tests are performed.
- An ultrasound examination of the urinary system is performed.
It is also worth noting that the disease may be asymptomatic or in remission. If this is observed, then you should seek immediate help from a specialist who knows how to properly treat prostatitis and which medications you should best prescribe.
Treatment conditions can be from half a moon or more, it will all depend on the stage of the disease at that time. All drugs prescribed for treatment tend to lower blood pressure in the genitals and, as a result, drugs that have a vasodilator effect are prescribed.
What treatment will be used at home in case of chronic prostatitis?
If there is a worsening of chronic prostatitis, then you should follow all the recommendations prescribed by a specialist. It is imperative to spend more time in bed, to completely eliminate any physical activity, to stop drinking and smoking.
After exhausting the deterioration, the man has to decide on the daily routine and work schedule for a long time.
To avoid recurrent exacerbation of chronic prostatitis, you should regularly follow these recommendations:Men should not have hypothermia. Under no circumstances should you sit on a cool surface. Clothes should be worn loosely and lightly, so as not to press the genitals anywhere, make sure it suits the season. An excellent way for chronic prostatitis is sclerosis, which must be done daily.
Prevents worsening of the disease and congestion in the pelvic organs. For men of all ages, morning exercises should be part of the daily routine, as well as regular outdoor activities and daily walking.
What medicines will help with chronic prostatitis?Sexually transmitted bacteria and infections are considered to be the main cause of this disease. They are able to infect the urethra and penetrate the prostate tissues.
For chronic prostatitis, the following medications and precautions are prescribed:
- Painkillers. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs should be taken.
- Sedatives and antidepressants.
- Recovery of urine output thanks to diuretics.
- Douching is prescribed.
- Physiotherapy treatment.
- Targeted drugs - antibiotics.
- Surgery is indicated in case of narrowing of the urethra and prostate abscesses.
The course of treatment of prostatitis with antibiotics can justify all expectations and last no more than two weeks, after which repeated tests are performed and especially in men there is a positive trend.
Used because prostatitis is an infectious disease. Antibiotics only help if the doctor has chosen the right medicine.
Also, very often for this disease, the following forms of medication can be offered:
- Candles. They help in anesthesia and disinfection.
They help the drug to enter the body quickly and, as soon as possible, to affect the inflammatory process. Stimulates the immune system.
- Instillation. Used only with an empty bladder.
- Microclists. Herbal infusions and decoctions are used. Be sure to use it with caution, especially if the body is prone to allergic reactions. Before using, be sure to consult a specialist.
- Tablets that have a wide range of action and are prescribed if the causative agent of the disease has been accurately identified. Such drugs can be divided into three groups: tetracycline, penicillin, fluoroquinolones.
Any disease, including chronic prostatitis, can be cured, you just have to choose the right treatment and drugs that will have a positive effect on the prostate.